What i thought Premium was supposed to be.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2013 8:28 PM

Alright, i always thought Premium was supposed to make basically lightweight Haros. Originally a brand that was invented for weight weenies. They have only one frame that i think is a true Premium and that is the Guttershark. A lightweight frame for light things and people with no muscles. But i have observed and known for the past years or so that their frames not including the Guttershark, are all over 5 lbs?? I personally dont like Premium, i might ride one, but it is in no way my first choice. I am making this thread to see who hate Premium the most? And am i wrong? Wasnt Premium supposed to be lightweight Haros since Haros were always pretty heavy??

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/28/2013 8:38 PM

Premium was meant to be the high end line from haro. Supposed to be the premium stuff hence the name. Has nothing to do with weight. And stop worrying about weight. It's a terrible habit. Btw premium is generic overpriced garbage

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/28/2013 8:42 PM

truthfully i wouldnt ride a premium no matter what. the reason why garrett left to start fiend was because every single trip he would end up breaking his bike.. premium just doesnt care...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/28/2013 8:54 PM

tomdon wrote:

Premium was meant to be the high end line from haro. Supposed to be the premium stuff hence the name. Has nothing to do with weight. And stop worrying about weight. It's a terrible habit. Btw premium is generic overpriced garbage

No i dont worry about it in any way haha i just always thought it was supposed to be light stuff. I always wondered about that and decided to make a thread.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/28/2013 9:21 PM

Now we can say that we both make a ton of threads lol

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/28/2013 9:30 PM

But a Chad Kerley rides them, so their cool as fuck.
Because Chad is black.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/28/2013 9:48 PM

i hate there parts.
Bent the spindles on both of there cranks cracked the 16-S and snapped a 1948, i just see them as overpriced crap

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/28/2013 9:54 PM

Premium isn't worth the money.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/28/2013 10:11 PM

Fuck premium.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/28/2013 11:04 PM

PREMIUM IS THE BEST!!!!! Because of premium i can spot a douchebag rider from a mile away

|

I ride for my papou.

7/28/2013 11:07 PM

SickDude wrote:

Now we can say that we both make a ton of threads lol

I am just bored and lonely right now. That's how 90% of my threads go honestly. Get bored and lonely, go to vital, make a thread, and then im not so lonely. Then the thread goes away. haha Then no one texts me cuz its 4 a.m. and i go ride and then come back and make another thread. haha then people text me. Then i pass out. I have a bad sleep schedule and i stay up all night and sleep most of the day lol

|

7/28/2013 11:28 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I am just bored and lonely right now. That's how 90% of my threads go honestly. Get bored and lonely, go to vital, make a thread, and then im not so lonely. Then the thread goes away. haha Then no one texts me cuz its 4 a.m. and i go ride and then come back and make another thread. haha then people text me. Then i pass out. I have a bad sleep schedule and i stay up all night and sleep most of the day lol

Same. After im tired after i session, i get lonely and have nothing to do. But the threads everyone else (except you) make suck so i make my own. People don't appreciate it but hey, i now have something to do

|

I ride for my papou.

7/29/2013 5:27 AM

though most people are saying the 1948s are some of the best cranks theyve ridden.... im checking them out.. for 130 dollars they are pretty cheap so i mean why not...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/29/2013 6:56 AM

I like their team. Dan Foley is so smooth, if you haven't seen Josh Harrington's latest edit go watch it right now, Connor Lodes is pretty cool to watch, but he's not particularly unique, but he (and harrington i think) promote wearing helmets while riding street, which is good. Sean Ricany isn't spectacular, and of course everyone here hates Chad Kerley.
I've never ridden any of their products, but haven't heard many good things about them. And all their frames have the same geometry.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/29/2013 7:00 AM

i dont think premium is that bad has anyone ever felt the premium fat seat softest seat i ever felt im running premium slims now and they feel great

|

7/29/2013 5:48 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

i hate there parts.
Bent the spindles on both of there cranks cracked the 16-S and snapped a 1948, i just see them as overpriced crap

My 1948's are still going strong over a year later, with my fat ass riding em.

I say they make some decent stuff, BUT it depends on what you ride, how you ride, and how you take care of your setup.

Honestly, EVERY brand will break. Doesn't matter how good they are. It can and will happen. Buy what you like, and enjoy it.

Hell, Before I got my federal I was told it was common to snap it. Still going. Not a single issue.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura