seconded

|

8/20/2020 4:16 PM

Kink

|

8/20/2020 4:19 PM

Kink

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

8/24/2020 8:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2020 8:05 AM

whatever one you can get your hands on?

I know a lot of people don't like haro's around here. But I would at least look at the specs to see the differences are. I know the gap is not a full chromoly frame. But it has some chromoly in it. I don't really know what the boulevard has.

The upside to Haro's is that around here, everyone is a dealer and I see a lot of them in stock. Well I did earlier in the year. And most of the haros are kind of cool looking. But what I found is that for the money, there are better choices for sure. You wanna look at what type of cranks they are, double wall or single walled rims, type of steel on the handlebars. What else.... the stem. Pedals. Cuz what I found when shopping is Haro's are pretty expensive for what you actually get. I was tempted when I was shopping though cuz they were everywhere. My closest shop is a Trek shop and even they had like 4 haros in stock. This was earlier in the year. And they don't carry any bmx stuff. Besides those bikes.

If I was hot to get started riding and all I could get was a Haro. I'd get one. I also so a lot of them for sale on Facebook earlier in the year. But I would really be looking harder for something else to get fair value for my money. Just my 2 cents.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

8/24/2020 8:09 AM

I’m not a huge bike guru but from what I’ve seen in difference in parts I would go with the Kink. But like I said there are upsides to both. I would try to wait awhile and really research what all the specs mean before you buy a bike. Try not to rush into it.

|

8/24/2020 9:06 AM

Kink all day

|

Husky Nation Member

8/24/2020 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2020 10:55 AM

Haro do make some decent bikes. However, the Boulevard isn't one of them.
I ride a Haro and love it, but I'm an old geezer who remembers them from way back when they ruled smile
So it pains me to say: the Kink is the better of the two.

|

8/24/2020 10:53 AM

Basic rider 446 wrote:

I’m not a huge bike guru but from what I’ve seen in difference in parts I would go with the Kink. But like I said there are ...more

When I was riding in the 80s Haro was the gold standard and I couldn't afford any of their stuff. Now I can afford their products but have none. Bob Haro was the reason Haro was dope af. He sold it in 1993....

|