What is one companys parts you will never run?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2013 6:50 PM

just wondering. for me, Eastern & cult.

|

2/21/2013 6:53 PM

Idk, probably a dk. Just seems kinda shitty to me

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/21/2013 6:55 PM

kink, dk, eastern, rant, stolen, verde, alienation and deco

|

2/21/2013 6:55 PM

Shadow. Never again will I run anything from them. Broke nearly every part of theirs I rode and their warranty department was fucking horrible to me too.

Same goes with Profile & S&M, I know they're good obviously but I just don't like them for some reason. I only ride the S&M hub guard cause it was the only one we could order that was chromoly though.

Not hating on Profile or S&M, just my preference.

|

2/21/2013 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2013 7:00 PM

Dk is sweet I know one of their amatuer team riders.
I hated eastern at first then I got their wheels because my local only had those in and they took 20 $ off
Stolen parts I wont run again even though I have their seatpost.
I bent the spindle on thermalite sps 4 days after I got them then got them warrantied now replacement s are bent and even though the bearing are tight the bearing move inside the body so it feels diffrent every time I get on.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/21/2013 6:59 PM

Brownboys wrote:

kink, dk, eastern, rant, stolen, verde, alienation and deco

I run alienation rims (runaway & skylark) and I love them but i had their tires, and they might as well just be made of paper mache.

|

2/21/2013 7:04 PM

i would never run eastern, dk, alienation, stolen, just cause i could get much better quality parts.
and i prefer not running cult since they just rebrand stuff.

|

2/21/2013 7:08 PM

Alienation - Because I'm an Odyssey rims fan boy.
Stolen, Eastern - I don't know... just don't "feel" them...

KINK!!! Because of Sunny.... jk. i have Kink pegs, but shelved them for a while for bigger pegs (Odyssey Jpeg Lighter)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/21/2013 7:17 PM

i would run any part if its good. i wouldnt not buy a part from a compony because its "eastern"
but yea i wouldnt directly support cult.

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

2/21/2013 7:20 PM

I'd never ever ever ever be caught riding a the make. Solely because they make nothing to my geo preference. No hating at all. Hahah

But I will take stock over cult anything any day.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/21/2013 7:22 PM

Stolen, or blackeye, or fiction, blacklable, nitrous, rant

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

2/21/2013 7:44 PM

profile. they are not ment for street, and they are way to expensive

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

2/21/2013 8:00 PM

Obviously none of the low-end brands, and any low frame, Stolen part besides cranks, all Cult parts, all Shadow parts besides my old Little ones, Alienation and Profile.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/21/2013 8:01 PM

All the shitty companies that produce nothing but absolute shitty unrideable shit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/21/2013 8:11 PM

I'm pretty open minded about the parts i'll run until the company gives me a reason not to like them. I'd just rather not spend my money on lower end parts from brands like mission, fiction, rant etc.

|

2/21/2013 8:12 PM

Anything from Vein, Cult, Sunday (purely cause I don't really like the geo of any of their shit, no hate.), Kink, and obviously every shitty brand (Rant, Nitrous, etc...).

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/21/2013 9:03 PM

ive actualy never ran any good quality parts

|

double murder suicide

2/21/2013 9:06 PM

Mongoose..... Nuff said.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

2/21/2013 9:09 PM

elliotlikesbikes wrote:

ive actualy never ran any good quality parts

Haha that's how I feel! But my bike is actually really nice now

I really don't give a shit though. If I was paying for stuff full price I would but I buy used stuff and take my friends parts when they don't want them lol.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

2/21/2013 9:35 PM

Haro & Subrosa.

Not a company that makes parts but I will never buy or wear a pair of osiris shoes.

|

2/21/2013 9:50 PM

jj0996 wrote:

profile. they are not ment for street, and they are way to expensive

Your dumb. I know a shitload op people and myself that have had noooooo problems with profile

Eastern. Cult. Mission. And the other low end brands really

|

Photobucket

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/21/2013 9:51 PM

I'm actually going to try to limit my upgrades to three brands only

Kink
S&M
Odyssey

I don't want my bike to become a clusterfuck of brands

|

2/21/2013 9:52 PM

dowdie1 wrote:

Haro & Subrosa.

Not a company that makes parts but I will never buy or wear a pair of osiris shoes.

Why not?

|

2/21/2013 9:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2013 9:59 PM

dowdie1 wrote:

Haro & Subrosa.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Why not?

they're huge, bulky, and ugly. not to mention its the signature shoe for 10 year old scooter riders.

|

2/21/2013 9:59 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Kink
S&M
Odyssey

You sure are single minded. Lol i will try anything. Idgaf what others say until i try it

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/21/2013 10:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2013 10:06 PM

dowdie1 wrote:

Haro & Subrosa.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Why not?

dowdie1 wrote:

they're huge, bulky, and ugly. not to mention its the signature shoe for 10 year old scooter riders.

I wear Osiris nyc 83s now and I have 3 pairs of them and each pair has a diffrent amount of padding even though its the same shoe.The sole is thinner on these than vans transistor s but thicker than Nike mogan mids.I dont really care who they sponsor aslong as the quality is decent.They are wide as hell though.

|

Instagram

2/21/2013 10:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2013 10:11 PM

Sorry for writing a review I always type like a paragraph for everything.

|

Instagram

2/21/2013 10:18 PM

dowdie1 wrote:

Haro & Subrosa.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Why not?

dowdie1 wrote:

Most skate shoes are

|

2/21/2013 10:24 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Why not?

dowdie1 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I wear Osiris nyc 83s now and I have 3 pairs of them and each pair has a diffrent amount of padding even though its the same shoe.The sole is thinner on these than vans transistor s but thicker than Nike mogan mids.I dont really care who they sponsor aslong as the quality is decent.They are wide as hell though.

There's usually 2 different soles.
Vulcanized which are like the vans and chucks and allow a board feel
And Cupped which are more hard and durable than the vulcs.

|

2/21/2013 10:28 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Kink
S&M
Odyssey

SickDude wrote:

You sure are single minded. Lol i will try anything. Idgaf what others say until i try it

This doesn't make sense.
If I GAF about what others say then my bike would have parts from 20 different brands. Because the opinions of every person would make me get what they recommend

|