What is the most popular bmx bike color.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2013 8:58 PM

hi guys im taking about the frame. i just want know and why. what color is your color of your bike. Only why i ask is becasue i see a lot of bike check and videos on youtube and on this site the most color i see is black i know black goes with all the colors but i think it just boring color on bike it look the same plus ever bmxer has a black frame. I see blue red green yellow gold white orange frames but black is the most popular color for a frame.

|

11/6/2013 9:00 PM

Black goes with everything. Chrome makes everything look good. Red and blue are your basic colours.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/6/2013 9:00 PM

I have a black frame, but I buy random colors of kenda kontacts and buy grips the same color.

|

11/6/2013 9:06 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Black goes with everything. Chrome makes everything look good. Red and blue are your basic colours.

This. Black matches everything, it just flows.

I have a black frame, but I do like colored frames. If I ever change my frame color up I think I'd go back to my original green/color my rims are now

|

11/6/2013 9:08 PM

i what to get a green frame with purple parts i think that would look good

|

11/6/2013 9:10 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Meh, orange and yellow would be sick. White and red, white and yellow, white also goes with everything.

|

11/6/2013 9:12 PM

For me it has to be either a black or raw frame but black is boring and raws starting to get boring for me aswell so I've been thinking of a new frame color lately

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/6/2013 9:14 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Meh, orange and yellow would be sick. White and red, white and yellow, white also goes with everything.

you saying white frame with yellow parts or yellow frame with white parts. orange and yellow would look sick so does white and red.

|

11/6/2013 9:16 PM

just go like purple, green, blue, gold, orange, chrome, have like every single color in the world to have the best bike ever.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/6/2013 9:20 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

you saying white frame with yellow parts or yellow frame with white parts. orange and yellow would look sick so does white and red.

Im saying white is a universal color and that orange and yellow together on a bike would look sick.

|

11/7/2013 8:54 AM

Opaque: black, white, red, blue, green
Translucent: clearcoat, red, teal, gold

|

11/7/2013 9:10 AM

Fondue wrote:

Opaque: black, white, red, blue, green
Translucent: clearcoat, red, teal, gold

what color is translucent because i want to buy the s&m trans green bike frame and slam bars. to me it look like a shiny green.

|

11/7/2013 9:20 AM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

what color is translucent because i want to buy the s&m trans green bike frame and slam bars. to me it look like a shiny green.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/7/2013 9:21 AM

Translucent means you can see though it, like a tinted clear coat. Opaque is standard paint, that you can't see through.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/7/2013 9:40 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Translucent means you can see though it, like a tinted clear coat. Opaque is standard paint, that you can't see through.

thanks man im new to bmx so that i ask.

|

11/7/2013 12:22 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

thanks man im new to bmx so that i ask.

New to paint as well?laughing

Just messin with you foo

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/7/2013 12:31 PM

haha yea. i just want see how it look in person picture you cant tell on how it looks. but i just went to youtube to see how it translucent bmx bike look like it look sick.

|

11/7/2013 12:51 PM

I reckon get a DR Pepper red frame, black bars, forks, rims and spokes and then get some tan wall tires and tan grips.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

11/7/2013 12:55 PM

My next bike doe...

?feature=player_detailpage
|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/7/2013 1:00 PM

▲ ▲

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/8/2013 12:49 PM

Photo
|

11/8/2013 1:01 PM

My color scheme is black and red and I think it looks really cool.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)