What is the plus's to a low frame???

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2010 9:30 AM

I noticed the eastern frames and colony frames are realllyy loww? Why is that?

|

5/23/2010 9:51 AM

Idk but I love it

|

if it has sprockets or titties it will get you in trouble

5/23/2010 9:56 AM

scooting? duhhh

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

5/23/2010 10:01 AM

if a frame is lower its easier to get your leg over the frame and feet back on for whips

|

m.o.e.

5/23/2010 11:41 AM

papiomitis wrote:

if a frame is lower its easier to get your leg over the frame and feet back on for whips

this.... but since they are lower they are easier to break if you understand geometry.. since its smaller is puts more stress on the headtube where the downtube and toptube meet..

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

5/23/2010 1:14 PM

i have the eastern boss and im speaking from experience, it just matters what YOU like. i came from an old fit frame whereas fit always had a bigger distance between the top tube and down tube. im a short kid so for me, the lower profile frame is easier to use because i feel like i can control it easier and i can get my feet over the frame easier.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/23/2010 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:38 AM

papiomitis wrote:

Cjmdawg wrote:

this.... but since they are lower they are easier to break if you understand geometry.. since its smaller is puts more stress on the headtube where the downtube and toptube meet..

Not. Seattube and CS&SS take most of the impact

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/23/2010 2:29 PM

my first frame was a killorado..and i sucked hardcore when i first started riding.. but id certainly like to try one again...theyd probably be awesome for hop inverts!

|

team fatcats fer life.