What is this?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2020 5:09 PM

Picked this up a couple weeks ago and after hours upon hours of scrolling through bike pics, I have yet to figure out what kind of bike this is. Any help is appreciated. Photo
Photo
Photo

|

1/17/2020 5:30 PM

It’s a bike. Older/cheaper but it’ll work.

|

fack off

1/17/2020 5:37 PM

Bike, from Chicago...

|

1/17/2020 6:40 PM

I agree with the other guys. It looks like a bike

|

1/17/2020 6:59 PM

Mongoose PRO

|

1/17/2020 7:09 PM

Holy shit, that's a mongoose pro sniper! I'll give you $900 right now for it.

|

1/17/2020 7:42 PM

Undesemin wrote:

Holy shit, that's a mongoose pro sniper! I'll give you $900 right now for it.

Too late. Payment sent. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to ship to me.

|

1/17/2020 8:30 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Too late. Payment sent. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to ship to me.

Damn bro...

|

1/17/2020 11:27 PM

Generic knock off GT performer.

late 80's. or early 90's. Or late 90's....

|

1/18/2020 12:52 AM

pnj wrote:

Generic knock off GT performer.

late 80's. or early 90's. Or late 90's....

Possibly early 80's or early to late 2000's. Maybe early 2010's or late 70's

|

1/18/2020 1:07 AM

Perfect bike to ride at the skatepark

|

1/18/2020 1:12 AM

pnj wrote:

Generic knock off GT performer.

late 80's. or early 90's. Or late 90's....

HtownGetDown wrote:

Possibly early 80's or early to late 2000's. Maybe early 2010's or late 70's

Nope. Definitely mongoose PRO. Can’t wait to ride it.

|

1/18/2020 11:41 AM

Thank you for the witty responses! Is this a low self esteem forum or BMX bike questions and answers. It has been a very long time and I am looking forward to getting back on a BIKE and attempting to ride. I know what kind of BIKE it isn't and have no interest in monetary value of the BIKE. I would just like to know what make and year regardless of old/mid or idgaf what decade brand of BIKE I am about to ruin. Again, I appreciate any info.

|

1/18/2020 12:07 PM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Possibly early 80's or early to late 2000's. Maybe early 2010's or late 70's

it's not early 80's. that style of frame was designed by GT and the copies didn't come out until a few years later..

source..? I was there.

|

1/18/2020 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2020 2:51 PM

I still haven’t received BIKE. If I don’t receive BIKE soon I’ll have to contact the police regarding BIKE.

|

1/18/2020 3:37 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I still haven’t received BIKE. If I don’t receive BIKE soon I’ll have to contact the police regarding BIKE.

Give this man his damn BIKE

|

1/19/2020 12:34 AM

pnj wrote:

Generic knock off GT performer.

late 80's. or early 90's. Or late 90's....

HtownGetDown wrote:

Possibly early 80's or early to late 2000's. Maybe early 2010's or late 70's

pnj wrote:

it's not early 80's. that style of frame was designed by GT and the copies didn't come out until a few years later..

source..? I was there.

r/woosh

|

1/19/2020 11:51 AM

Dropouts look Royce union.Not 100% on the model,but check it against a 96 clash.

|

BUBONIC SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!

1/19/2020 11:57 AM

Photo
|

BUBONIC SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!

1/19/2020 3:37 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Bike, from Chicago...

This cracked me up harder than I care to admit

|

1/19/2020 5:51 PM

Could someone do a turndown on that bike for me?

|