What is up with vein?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2014 2:15 PM

So almost two months ago i ordered a bb from vein. After waiting three weeks or so i decided to cancell the order and pick up a bb from my lbs (like i should've done in the first place). A few days after i cancelled the order i got an email from vein saying they have recieved my payment and will be shipping soon. I got the bb a few days later. I didn't need a bb anymore so i figured i would just return it. Problem is, they won't return any emails or calls. I used to be able to email vein a question about a product and get their response withing a day or two. It's been a month and still no awnswer. I just want my money back. Should i give up on that thought and just keep the bb? What else can i try to get a response from them? In the past dealing with vein was super easy.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/5/2014 2:28 PM

I would just put up the bb on the fs section and hopefully some good hearted fellow will pay close to retail given your circumstance. Im probably about to hook Chuck up with some cranks so he might be needing a bottom bracket?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/5/2014 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2014 2:38 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I would just put up the bb on the fs section and hopefully some good hearted fellow will pay close to retail given your circumstance. Im probably about to hook Chuck up with some cranks so he might be needing a bottom bracket?

Eh maybe but i would still like to deal with vein in the future. I will not unless i can get this returned.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/5/2014 3:35 PM

Dudes i think vein is getting a new site or updating the site because i try get the site yesterday. It said a new store coming soon so you still can buy stuff from there amazon. But yea they possibility getting a restock and new parts.

|

2/5/2014 3:56 PM

do you have their customer service email? i need to get replacement parts for the ezra coaster and their email on the site doesnt work

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/5/2014 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2014 4:10 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

do you have their customer service email? i need to get replacement parts for the ezra coaster and their email on the site doesnt work

Try this Customer Care 1 customercare1@veinbmx.com. This was the last email i got from veinbmx.
If that don't work them try there Amazon if you have an amazon account send the email

|

2/5/2014 4:10 PM

it gives me a delivery subsystem message and doesnt send

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/5/2014 4:12 PM

I emailed them back in December and they still haven't responded.

|

Insta: @devicacy

2/5/2014 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2014 4:17 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

it gives me a delivery subsystem message and doesnt send

So it didn't send the email are you on a computer or phone try using your phone and if you have Gmail. Click on the that email it would take to mail so you can send them a message. I just did it had send

|

2/5/2014 4:35 PM

Live help on vein is best

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/5/2014 6:08 PM

They are a mess right now... a year later and they still don't have the axle in that they told me would be there in a week.. I ended up just buying a new wheel...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/5/2014 7:02 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Live help on vein is best

They are never on though.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/5/2014 7:24 PM

Just tried to email them and my gmail said their email rejected my message.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/5/2014 7:31 PM

same^

|

2/6/2014 6:30 AM

I email them in October about warrentying a Guerra Triad that broke.. Never got a reply although before that when i actually bought stuff from them, they replied or answered my question within a few hours?

|

2/6/2014 6:42 AM

Has anyone tried calling the toll free number?

888-343-4776 Monday-Friday 10am-6:30pm EST

|

2/6/2014 7:27 AM

Fondue wrote:

Has anyone tried calling the toll free number?

888-343-4776 Monday-Friday 10am-6:30pm EST

Yes I've called them numerous times during their business hours, goes straight to message, and they haven't responded to those either.

|

Insta: @devicacy

2/6/2014 7:32 AM

I feel like Vein is a scam. They made their money and dropped off the face of the planet. Has anyone tried contacting eastern/ezra/guerra directly about their problems?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

2/6/2014 7:32 AM

Going. Out. Of. Business.

Isn't vien part of Eastern?

|

2/6/2014 7:37 AM

pnj wrote:

Going. Out. Of. Business.

Isn't vien part of Eastern?

To my knowledge, Vein is the only place that Eastern distributes to other than local shops. So they must have a pretty close relationship, seeing as Eastern told every other mail order to screw off. So im guessing contacting eastern about your problems is the second best thing to do. Atleast youll get an answer that way.

|

2/6/2014 8:43 AM

Vein was solid for me when I got my frame and bb

|

2/6/2014 9:03 AM

I used to check vein like 4 times a day to see if anyone was on live chat if I needed something. After a day or two I would always see someone on. My last order was November I think and they were great about everything. Vein > Dans

|

Instagram

2/6/2014 9:05 AM

Emails have always been quick and calls are always answered first time for me :o

|

Instagram

2/6/2014 9:23 AM

The fact that haro itself has posted here makes me think that they are even more legit that i thought.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/6/2014 9:38 AM

Vein is and has always been a piece of shit company.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/6/2014 11:05 AM

If you had no faith in haro before your a fool ....they've been around forever

|

2/6/2014 11:35 AM

Me? wrote:

Vein is and has always been a piece of shit company.

The way I feel about shadow/subrosa/rant/whateverothershit our entire park is slowly ridding itself of all those due to the same thing vein is doing except once they responded they didnt do shit and said that it wasnt their problem even when it was clear that it was machined incorrectly.

|

Instagram

2/6/2014 1:03 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

The way I feel about shadow/subrosa/rant/whateverothershit our entire park is slowly ridding itself of all those due to the same thing vein is doing except once they responded they didnt do shit and said that it wasnt their problem even when it was clear that it was machined incorrectly.

Cool.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun