|

3/18/2018 4:57 PM

Whatever's cheap that fits...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/18/2018 5:07 PM

Any comfortable jeans that are not skinny jeans. lol

|

3/18/2018 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 5:09 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Whichever pair I rip first become my riding jeans. Cheap too.

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/18/2018 5:20 PM

Dickies slim straight 5 pocket, only pants I've worn for years, cheap, lots of colors and look awesome

|

@coupd_tat

3/18/2018 5:34 PM

I dont like jeans, everytime I wear jeans and I ride it feels somewhat comfortable, but they get stuck in my sprocket... and I'm not about to wear skinny jeans like a chick, so I found these pants called "joggers" they're pants, but the end by my ankle is cuffed so it won't get stuck in my sprocket, and I'm not wearing skinny jeans like a girl...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/18/2018 6:22 PM

Vans v76

|

3/18/2018 6:37 PM

Whatever my wife doesnt want anymore...lol

I wear womens jeans, not only are they typically cheaper but they are stretchy and allow you to wear pads underneath without all the extra pressure of stiff jeans when you bend at the knee.

|

3/18/2018 6:42 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

I wear womens jeans, not only are they typically cheaper but they are stretchy and allow you to wear pads underneath without all the extra pressure of stiff jeans when you bend at the knee.

yeah but the pockets suck ass. I used to ride in girl bullheads years ago and they were real tight. I hate loose fitting clothing, just feels stupid, so they were great in that department but the front pockets were insanely small

|

3/18/2018 6:51 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

yeah but the pockets suck ass. I used to ride in girl bullheads years ago and they were real tight. I hate loose fitting clothing, just feels stupid, so they were great in that department but the front pockets were insanely small

Front pockets do usually suck on womens pants, I dont understand why they make them smaller, girls like to put things in pockets too... some arent that bad. I do have male marketed skinny jeans too but they are typically baggier at the ankle and I dont like the feeling of extra material.

I was in tons of bands from 17-26ish so there was no transition in the pants dept. for me when I started riding.

I remember when I was a kid, my baggier pants would get caught in the chain and sprocket, so Id have to pretend I was going to the beach and roll those bad boys up. Lol

|

3/18/2018 6:55 PM

Levis athletic pants..they are stretchy but for men

|

3/18/2018 8:01 PM

coupde_tat wrote:

Dickies slim straight 5 pocket, only pants I've worn for years, cheap, lots of colors and look awesome

Lol same pants I wear. But I usually har to wear them a day first after washing to stretch the fabric a little bit around the knee area before I ride them.

I have a pair of Emerica skelters that are stretchy as hell, considering theyre skinny jeans they do stretch a lot.

Have 3 pairs of Volcom jeans. Never rode in them but skated in them for a few years. The crotch area is reinforced so theres no fucking up that department. Rode them and fell on some sandpaper-grade concrete and they haven’t ripped yet. Pretty tough, but then again these are almost 10 years old at this point.

|

3/18/2018 8:34 PM

Lucky slim or skinny. Bout all I own.

|

3/18/2018 8:37 PM

Nothing beats my BONGO's

|

3/18/2018 9:06 PM

I wear girl pants but if you know me on a personal level you'll understand

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

3/18/2018 9:32 PM

The ones from walmart

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/18/2018 10:26 PM

i simply cannot wear jeans. that used to be the only kind of pants i’d wear while riding. i’ve torn holes in the 10
something pairs of jeans i’ve worn in the past 2 years. then i found out about carhartt. i’ve never torn a pair of carhartt pants, they’re strong and durable as hell! i’ve crashed plenty of times in them, knees first, and the most damage i’ve done is scuff them a little. i recommend carhartt over any other pants.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/19/2018 12:50 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Anthony Loves Subrosa wrote:

Whichever pair I rip first become my riding jeans. Cheap too.

This, once my current riding jeans get too beat up I just wear a pair of normal jeans that quickly scuff up at the bottom from rubbing on the sprocket as I pedal and get holes all up the shin and sometimes the knee as well.

|

Hmmm

3/19/2018 1:05 AM

Grey ones...

|

3/19/2018 2:20 AM

Cheap ass stretchy Primark chino or jeans, prefer black. I ride they get battered, I don't have to worry about them.

Would love some Vans Pro Chinos.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

3/19/2018 5:46 AM

Levi's... yep

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

3/19/2018 6:26 AM

old navy all i wear as far as jeans go! they have a flexible line thar are super comfy and super stretchy not that stiff denim feel

|

3/19/2018 6:46 AM

I wear Lee Modern Fit series. They're the only brand I've found that aren't skinny skinny, aren't baggy as shit, fit like they should, and have enough elastic woven in that they definitely stretch a lot. I love them.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/19/2018 6:48 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I wear Lee Modern Fit series. They're the only brand I've found that aren't skinny skinny, aren't baggy as shit, fit like they should, and have enough elastic woven in that they definitely stretch a lot. I love them.

I have some of them.as well! Nice jeans for sure

|

3/19/2018 7:01 AM

I love the Old Navy Stretch Slim Straight Jeans/Pants. Loads of colors, always on sale, fit like you've had them for years but you can do yoga in them they stretch so much. Really great for putting pads under them. Also, Walmart has a Levi's signature slim straight stretch jean in the menswear department that are the best. Just hard to find.

|

3/19/2018 7:25 AM

|

fack off

3/19/2018 7:46 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Solid.

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/19/2018 9:20 AM

Wrangler because quality and tk maxx

|

3/19/2018 5:51 PM

JNCO 24-7!

|

3/19/2018 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2018 5:57 PM

BigMeanPunk wrote:

JNCO 24-7!

Supposedly they went out of business...that video they sent Trey Jones a bunch of pairs of pants was most likely their last breath attempt to gain some traction with potential new customers from a different generation.

|