What jeans do you wear for biking?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2013 10:23 PM

What jeans do you wear for biking or just for free time?

Myself i wear mega ultra skinny jeans. Yeah, skinniest jeans i can find because it is very comfortable, plus it looks great. Those are black jeans. I dont like baggy jeans. I wear some time skinny jeans, but most of time, skinniest jeans.
So, even in free time when i don´t bike i wear those.

What jeans do you wear? Baggy, normal, skinny, very skinny, mega ultra skinniest jeans?

|

6/8/2013 10:28 PM

I tried the skinny thing but my nuts sued me for attempting to suffocate them so now I wear normal jeans and my nuts love me once again

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/8/2013 10:34 PM

some pair of deathwish jeans ive had for a while. holes on ankle, knees and crotch for ventilation of my junk. also just picked up a pair of etnies jeans that are skinny as shit.

i always tend to wear the same clothes when riding so i dont get holes and rips in all my clothes

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/8/2013 10:44 PM

Slim Urban Kreations

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/8/2013 10:44 PM

Jeans baggy enough to touch my heel to my ass

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/8/2013 11:09 PM

basketball shorts

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

6/9/2013 12:52 AM

Cut offs and random pairs of skinny/very skinny. I wear pads when I'm not in cut offs so anything to tight feels horrid

|

6/9/2013 12:52 AM

Comfiest and cheapest.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/9/2013 2:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2013 2:47 AM

I always wear army surplus 3/4 shorts for riding,(black camo & desert storm) they are durable and heavy duty I've got like 5 pairs, love em.

I tried the skinny jeans thing once and won't be doin it again, I don't mind wearing em for everyday stuff but for riding neva again.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/9/2013 5:20 AM

Slim fit Dickies, Altamont Wilshires, Levis 514. I'm really not too picky about brand as long as they fit good. I like my pants just a little slimmer than a regular fit, none of that skin tight shit haha.

|

6/9/2013 5:20 AM

What kind of gay thread is this

|

6/9/2013 5:51 AM

Quintin, honestly the best jeans i have EVER worn. I will never buy jeans from another company again.

|

6/9/2013 9:39 AM

how about this ANY THAT FIT

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/9/2013 9:52 AM

Bullhead Dillions skinnys and Levi's skinnys

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

6/9/2013 10:02 AM

I don't wear any. They just weight way too much for me. I like going fast they slow me down, i like the wind in my crack.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/9/2013 11:55 AM

I wear girl jeans. Usually skinny. And cut offs of any jeans.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/9/2013 12:58 PM

Would like to know also how tight, super skinny, just skinny? no need company name :D

|

6/9/2013 12:59 PM

brianoob wrote:

What kind of gay thread is this

why you say that?shocked

|

6/9/2013 3:12 PM

Well usually its smart to wear tighter jeans... or at least using a bandanna for your pant leg

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/10/2013 1:52 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Well usually its smart to wear tighter jeans... or at least using a bandanna for your pant leg

Well, the tighter, the better. Tightest is best, i mean even tighter than girl jeans.

|

6/10/2013 12:33 PM

anything but skinny jeans never tried them and never will

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

6/10/2013 12:51 PM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

anything but skinny jeans never tried them and never will

This!!!! I wear baggy shorts or just regular jeans that are loose enough to allow my legs to move and my crotch to breathe.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/10/2013 1:02 PM

There's a certain point where tight jeans look stupid, when they're so tight they look like leggings is usually doesn't look good. I mean I like tight pants too but it depends lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/10/2013 1:16 PM

I just wear a thong or a tooth floss G-string and some tassels to cover my nipples...

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/10/2013 1:41 PM

i tried skinny jeans but my bulge was so intense that people had no idea how to control themselves. My bulge made everyone uncomfortable...

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/10/2013 5:06 PM

my nuts dont fit skinny jeans i wear regular black jeans or no pants at all

|

making half retarded post at the moment

6/10/2013 5:53 PM

vans most of the time

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/10/2013 9:27 PM

Keep it classic. Levi slim straight all the way.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/12/2013 2:21 AM

Four wrote:

There's a certain point where tight jeans look stupid, when they're so tight they look like leggings is usually doesn't look ...more

Well, i wear tightest jeans(tighter than girls) and they do look like leggings, but they are not soft, but tight. Not look good? Girls told me i look good in it. When i BMX with those mega skinny jeans(like leggings tight), then guys are watching my ass and legs all the time, they never stop watching it. Glad guys are watching me. I really like that, but i bet they are gays if they do want to wear it too.(im hetero)

|

6/12/2013 3:26 AM

I will only wear jeans or straight leg pants but never ever shorts. for tightness i try and go for baggy and when I'm riding i wear baggy but i made clips at the bottom so i can fold the ends a bit so they won't get caught in the chain

|

The first breath is the beginning of death