Related:
Create New Tag
dharma_bum dharma_bum
8/17/2015 11:23 PM

Im just curious as to what spots you guys ride around. What do you look for? Idk how to find any spots.

Coopers25 Coopers25
8/17/2015 11:29 PM

I look for ledges that look grindable. Small stair sets are also good. I sometimes even do small rails. Look for your local skatepark and ride that itll help you and your ability to find spots

bmxsteve99 bmxsteve99
8/18/2015 12:01 AM

Ledges, benches, hubbas, flat rails, Manny pads banks etc
Trash cans as well because tooth chinking a trash can is one of the most satisfying feelings in the world

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

mrbmxerforlife112 mrbmxerforlife112
8/18/2015 1:35 AM

well for street spots i like to find any gaps at all, manny pads, small stair set to trick down, any concrete that is on a angle, ledges, little mini kickers that are from curbs and other things of that nature, some good places to find spots are schools, churches, behind supermarkets, or any industrial/building sites or just ride down you're main street (where the main shops are) and find something that just looks cool/doable. make sure you wont get into heaps of trouble for riding certain spots smile good luck.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
8/18/2015 4:57 AM

Just ride around, and if it looks like something you want to try to ride your bike on, go for it.

There is no "set" spot you have to ride. Curbs, benches, rails, ledges, banks, ramps, bumps, dirt, park, vert, parking lots, the list goes on.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Four Four
8/18/2015 8:38 AM

Flat ground and banks.

45 refs and counting check profile.

Nwewinit Nwewinit
8/18/2015 8:51 AM

I hate riding spots. I don't stay in one place. I think riding a spot is boring, I rarely hit the same jump two times in a day. I usually start off by doing laps in the city And slowly turning that into a line increasing the size of the lap as i go. After a while you wind up with solid "go to" line and you know where all the jumps are. (But I ride pegless, so I look at shit differently).

Skylight Skylight
8/18/2015 8:56 AM

When I;m not on my bike, my mind is.

I keep an eye out for stuff that I would want to ride on. I usually look out for interesting lines, gaps of some sort, stairs, some park benches, water fountains (for the raised side areas).

One rider may not be able to shred a spot, and move on, but another rider may do all tricks and see all sorts of crazy lines.

Develop your eye and your style. Do you like knurly stuff? Technical, peg and grinding action? Or do you flow? Go smooth? Have an emphasis on smooth, well-oiled tricks?

I ride freecoaster peg less so I don't see lines as other people do, it makes it quite fun tbh. And different...

Anything is rideable.

'Nuff said.

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

jp_sucks jp_sucks
8/18/2015 9:00 PM

Banks,Ledges

biggybuggy biggybuggy
8/18/2015 9:06 PM

Large stairsets, downhill curbs (tireslides), gaps, rocks thst work as jumps, but I ride my park 99% if the time. No pegs and going really fast and boosting a hip is fun.

dkTechEthan dkTechEthan
8/18/2015 9:09 PM

dirt, track, park ya know around.

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

swagswag swagswag
8/19/2015 2:45 AM

Banks and stairsets

YO

pnj pnj
8/19/2015 11:51 AM

Trails only.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP