Create New Tag

9/9/2013 11:47 AM

Anyone know? Any info would help out a lot. Thanks guys!Photo

|

9/9/2013 1:04 PM

go look at metal bikes maybe.

|

9/11/2013 1:11 PM

I found out yesterday that it is actually a headbadge that was was constructed and installed by our local Center for Appropriate Transportation; basically a bike recycling facility here in Eugene, OR. Except we then discovered the frame is(at least not a Copeland's)(hopefully)a Haro. The only thing aftermarket as far as I know is the Kink stem, and maybe the bars tool(Primo grips); orange plastic sealed Odyssey pedals, cheap Bell seat...that's about it. Happy about having double-walls, although every spoke has been compromised, even missing one on the front. My gf found it in a woman's restroom stall two weeks ago with a shredded front tube/tire.....as a BMXer who had my days in Arizona 13 years ago; I couldn't help but to take it under my wing. Got on to Craigslist; nothing about it came up. Poor thing; wheels were terribly out of alignment, and the bars were cocked to the left by about 3/4 of an inch. Brakeless, that's changing in about a week. Might change the unsealed bottom bracket soon, too. Fucking tweaker thieves......can't take care of anything. I feel like a fuckin' foster parent hahahaha

|

9/11/2013 5:56 PM

Hahaha! Right on man I hope you enjoy your new bike and I hope it enjoys its new loving home! Lol

|

9/12/2013 6:24 AM

gayyyy

|

9/12/2013 6:51 AM

WalmartTrike wrote:

gayyyy

Nigga you ain't gucci

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/13/2013 1:29 PM

Wow, guys, last time I was on a BMX forum was 11 years ago....felt like junior high then, and it feels like junior high now, even at 31. Thanks for the kind words, Trainwrex.

|