bizarro82 bizarro82
9/9/2013 11:47 AM

Anyone know? Any info would help out a lot. Thanks guys!Photo

BRANDON_90 BRANDON_90
9/9/2013 1:04 PM

go look at metal bikes maybe.

bizarro82 bizarro82
9/11/2013 1:11 PM

I found out yesterday that it is actually a headbadge that was was constructed and installed by our local Center for Appropriate Transportation; basically a bike recycling facility here in Eugene, OR. Except we then discovered the frame is(at least not a Copeland's)(hopefully)a Haro. The only thing aftermarket as far as I know is the Kink stem, and maybe the bars tool(Primo grips); orange plastic sealed Odyssey pedals, cheap Bell seat...that's about it. Happy about having double-walls, although every spoke has been compromised, even missing one on the front. My gf found it in a woman's restroom stall two weeks ago with a shredded front tube/tire.....as a BMXer who had my days in Arizona 13 years ago; I couldn't help but to take it under my wing. Got on to Craigslist; nothing about it came up. Poor thing; wheels were terribly out of alignment, and the bars were cocked to the left by about 3/4 of an inch. Brakeless, that's changing in about a week. Might change the unsealed bottom bracket soon, too. Fucking tweaker thieves......can't take care of anything. I feel like a fuckin' foster parent hahahaha

trainwrex trainwrex
9/11/2013 5:56 PM

Hahaha! Right on man I hope you enjoy your new bike and I hope it enjoys its new loving home! Lol

WalmartTrike WalmartTrike
9/12/2013 6:24 AM

gayyyy

FuckYoCult FuckYoCult
9/12/2013 6:51 AM
WalmartTrike wrote:

gayyyy

Nigga you ain't gucci

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

bizarro82 bizarro82
9/13/2013 1:29 PM

Wow, guys, last time I was on a BMX forum was 11 years ago....felt like junior high then, and it feels like junior high now, even at 31. Thanks for the kind words, Trainwrex.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP