What music you guys listen to?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/15/2015 7:52 PM

What kind of music do you guys listen to when you guys ride. Need more music to ride to.

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

3/15/2015 8:19 PM

I listen to everything. Country,rap,metal,classics,etc. You name a genre and it's probably on my ipod

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/15/2015 10:22 PM

Same as tomdon a little of everything. Pantera, the black keys, the black angels, alice in chains, g-eazy, asap rocky, asap ferg is what I listen to the most just whatever Im feelin that day

|

3/16/2015 12:06 AM

I listen to rap, hip hop and a little bit of r n b

|

3/16/2015 5:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2015 5:26 AM

I usually put on the monstercat podcast when I ride.
Dont really like rap :/

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

3/16/2015 6:24 AM

Lots of things.... Still got all my dub roots that i listen to (chasing shadows - now KillSonik, Subshock, Fytch, classic Excision, datsik, the list goes on..) listen to popular rappers like Hopsin, tech 9, Stevie Stone, Wreckonize etc, the theres more unkown and local like The Mouse Outfit and Phili'n'dotz. Omar linx is a BEAST. Real good mix btween good beats, good lyrics and a range of styles.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/16/2015 6:58 AM

Green day, Sex pistols, Bad religion, Suicidal tendencies

|

3/16/2015 7:29 AM

Mainly classic rock, but really whatever.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/16/2015 7:48 PM

Xavier Wulf and Bones, go watch an OSS edit and listen to some Wulf and bones youll be stoked on riding,

|

3/16/2015 7:50 PM

BenLorson wrote:

Xavier Wulf and Bones, go watch an OSS edit and listen to some Wulf and bones youll be stoked on riding,

That's what I've been listening to currently haha

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

3/16/2015 8:17 PM

east coast old rap
progressive house
ridiculous rap like juicy j and gucci
but mostly i like to listen to tcu tv if im riding alone, its less boring

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/16/2015 8:28 PM

BenLorson wrote:

That stuff makes me stoked on suicide. I rarely listen to music when i ride, but i like to listen to classic rock to get pumped and chill underground rap when i am just riding alone not going crazy.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/16/2015 8:41 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

east coast old rap
progressive house

your avatar is Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here, yet you didn't mention pink floyd. put on the whole Meddle album, follow it with The Wall, then Division Bell.

my music is a big mix. its all about the contrast.
90's rap like Ice Cube, Nas, 2pac, Busta, all the big names.
classic rock like Pink Floyd, Neil young, Tom Petty, Journey, Eagles,
heavy metal like Sabbath, Audioslave
Metal like Pantera, Lamb of God, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth
indie like July Talk, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, USS, Alien Ant Farm

|

3/16/2015 8:46 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

east coast old rap
progressive house

Velo/Raptor wrote:

your avatar is Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here, yet you didn't mention pink floyd. put on the whole Meddle album, follow it with The Wall, then Division Bell.

my music is a big mix. its all about the contrast.
90's rap like Ice Cube, Nas, 2pac, Busta, all the big names.
classic rock like Pink Floyd, Neil young, Tom Petty, Journey, Eagles,
heavy metal like Sabbath, Audioslave
Metal like Pantera, Lamb of God, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth
indie like July Talk, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, USS, Alien Ant Farm

its hard to listen to pink floyd while riding for me, i dont ride flowy so it feels weird

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/16/2015 10:21 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

its hard to listen to pink floyd while riding for me, i dont ride flowy so it feels weird

i've got old injuries that kinda force me to ride flowy. riding aggro is painful. but i get what youre saying. all the Syd Barret stuff and a good chunk of the rest of their stuff is weird and hard to jam to if you ride fast and hard. but those 3 albums i mentioned (Meddle, The Wall, and Division Bell) just have a certain sound that makes high speed and big flowy air feel sublime

|

3/16/2015 11:08 PM

I'll listen to just about anything and enjoy it when I'm not riding, except dubstep, country, today's pop music & nearly every rapper that came about in the last 4 years or so (The 34625 dickbags with A$ap or whatever in their name, Migos, Rich Dickfart, 2 Chainz, and all those other fags that Adam22 and the gang worships for some reason, I cannot stand them)

But when I'm riding, my taste in music changes and I need something fast paced/good rap beat to ride to. Helps pump me up. Usually no one or nothing in particular.

|

3/16/2015 11:59 PM

Anything, for example, on my Spotify I have Deadmau5, A7X, Bad Religion, Blackmill, Blur, Bob Marley, Cage the Elephant, Fallout Boy, Flume, Foo Fighters, Hilltop Hoods*, Iron Maiden etc etc etc

*Tim, keep the fangirling to a minimum wink

|

Bruh

3/17/2015 3:25 AM

Photo
|

It’s all bmx

3/17/2015 3:27 AM

90s rap feels like BMX

|

3/17/2015 7:49 AM

Rap and lots of electronic (mainly dubstep, drum and bass, and trapm but a lot of Spinnin' Records stuff too). Most people on here don't like my kind of music, but it personally helps me get into the rhythm of tricks.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

3/17/2015 8:49 AM

Latley bloodhound gang, pennywise , the black pacific , the bruisers , nofx , rancid, the spits , dead moon

|

3/17/2015 9:06 AM

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/17/2015 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2015 9:36 AM

Discothrill - it is similar to monstercat on YouTube but more daftpunk/groovy . to me there is nothing better than riding out to funky jams. Give it a shot! I play this sort of music when I ride out. Breakbot - peanuts

"
Can manny all day to this!
|

3/17/2015 9:26 AM

cro tec wrote:

I usually put on the monstercat podcast when I ride.
Dont really like rap :/

Monstercat is chill! Check out disco thrill. It's a straight up good time.

|

3/17/2015 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2015 9:37 AM

"
- breakbot - peanuts is an example of the style of music disco thrill plays, similar to daft punk but groovier
|

3/17/2015 10:11 AM

I can find something I like from every music genre but I primarily listen to late 70's- mid 90's punk and alternative. My top 5 favorites (in no partcular order) are

Fugazi
Dinosaur Jr
Skinny Puppy
Minor Threat
The Cure

|

Bike Check

Instagram @tkeck74

3/17/2015 10:31 AM

I listen to a whole lot of

The Weeknd

|