What now?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2013 10:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2013 10:21 AM

The other day I finally started landing hop-tiregrabs. Now I'm wondering what would be the most logical thing to try next. Until very recently, I was too scared to let go of my bars at all because I cracked my sternum a few years ago when I first tried one handers. I can barely force myself to do tiregrabs now. I want to know what to try next to help me continue getting further over my fear. Help please?

|

6/12/2013 10:22 AM

get over it and start trying tuck nos of fly-outs and shit.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/12/2013 10:22 AM

Hop oppo bars!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/12/2013 12:08 PM

tuck-no handers on flyout, I learned them last year out of a ditch and I find them really easy, you just need the height. I have never bailed badly on a tuck-no. If you can, get really comfortable on one handers with both hands then try tuck-no handers. A foam pit would be very helpful if u have access to one.

|

6/12/2013 12:12 PM

foam pit that shit haha

|

Bruh

6/12/2013 5:15 PM

Alright, thanks everybody!

|

6/12/2013 6:13 PM

Try tire grabs on a fly out or box jump

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/13/2013 4:25 AM

cracked Sternum must of hurt like fuck, ouch.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 8:25 AM

It still hurts sometimes. It can never heal unless I get a plate in it, but the doctors said they don't want to resort to that unless it gets worse.

|

6/13/2013 8:33 AM

180 tire grabs are pretty fun

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.