What pedals are good for me?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2015 10:37 PM

I recently got a $25 gift certificate to Gresham bike shop for my birthday, and I feel like I need some new pedals. I like the eclat slims, but are there any other pedal suggestions? Thanks

|

12/14/2015 11:59 AM

What kind of bike do you have?

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

12/14/2015 1:36 PM

After trying alot of pedals I'll recommend first the bsd safari, the grippiest plastic pedals ever to me with the 20 pins per side who also hold up well to grinds because if you screw up a pin, you got others just next to it.
Beside them, I had loved the eclat plaza, less grippy but with a nice and large plateform.
The duo resilite are also good because of the large plateform but only for the first week because the pins are so tiny and easy to fuck up so... don't buy them.

|

12/14/2015 7:01 PM

Oddysey twisted pc there cheap/smooth bearings/ shit ton of color combos/ grippy/ heavy duty/ im 270 doing lots of dirt jumps havent had one break yet and this is my 3rd year with them and there still smooth as the day i bought em

|

Built to abuse

12/14/2015 9:19 PM

Oldschool89 wrote:

Oddysey twisted pc there cheap/smooth bearings/ shit ton of color combos/ grippy/ heavy duty/ im 270 doing lots of dirt jumps ...more

This x5

Best plastic pedals on the market easily , I've had a lot of them simply because I like them so much and just want that "fresh" feeling . But I've never broken them and I've snapped wellgos off the spindle .

They're my favourite pedal and I was choked when my local shop stopped carrying Odyssey , I have to order them now

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/14/2015 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2015 9:35 PM

Wow that sucks dude sorry to hear u have to order em alot of my bmx shops round this area have quit carrying bmx things also luckily i found a shop near me called trimsport they carry shit tons of em all colors for like 14.99 a pair but ne how awesome pedals for sure tough as shit

|

Built to abuse

12/14/2015 10:17 PM

I've been riding nothing but the Cult pc pedals for 2 years now. I love them. Plenty of pins & knurling ensure good grip, they never come loose, and they last pretty long. I've been on my current pair for at least 9 months and I do pedal grinds as well.

But I also choose 1 side to grind on and make sure I'm always on the side with grip, so that helps them last a lot longer.

|

12/15/2015 12:16 AM

I have a Sunday wave frame, odyssey Vandero wheel sets rant fork and old red handlebars. I'm getting the volume Brock raiford ones in 9.25 but that's a whole different story. Salt plus cranks a 14t freewheel and a haro 32t so it's rotates real slow.

|