What pedals should i get ?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2012 7:53 PM

I'm looking for new pedals, my choices are odyssey trail mix unsealed, odyssey jc pc's, or odyssey twisted pc's, which do you think i should get, or you can tell me another good one or ones.

|

12/6/2012 8:10 PM

trail mix are good if you are down with metals
eclat surge pc are good too

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

12/6/2012 8:30 PM

JCPC, best pedals ever

/thread

|

12/6/2012 8:31 PM

Any of you guys ridden premium slim pc's ?

|

12/6/2012 9:02 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

JCPC, best pedals ever

/thread

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

12/6/2012 9:41 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

JCPC, best pedals ever

/thread

Not if you're unlucky and get pedal bites often

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

12/6/2012 10:31 PM

PC's all day for me. Eclat surges and Twisteds are my favorites. Metals or plastics with metal pins just feel too grippy for me and i hate feeling locked into my bike.

|

12/6/2012 10:45 PM

trail mixes hands down... but if youre going plastic at least get the jcpcs

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/6/2012 10:47 PM

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

Any of you guys ridden premium slim pc's ?

I ride these and I'll tell you why they're great: really light, replaceable cages, sealed bearings and no pedal wrench needed just an allen key.

|

12/7/2012 7:18 AM

Check out Weston Cycles, My good friend James Weston has been working on it for a while and the pedals hes got are amazing. Everyone in the area has been grabbing them faster than he can get them made.

Great prices and its completely rider owned.

http://westoncycles.com/

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/7/2012 7:39 AM

i love my jcpc's and u can change the colors =D haha just wear shin guards if u slip up alot they are nottttt shin friendly

|

12/7/2012 8:19 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Check out Weston Cycles, My good friend James Weston has been working on it for a while and the pedals hes got are amazing. ...more

Nice pedals. SaltPlus uses that pedal too. I like seeing small brand start-ups.

|

12/7/2012 8:22 AM

Why not get the Ezra Flats Plus? They have sealed bearings and replaceable pins.

|

12/7/2012 8:29 AM

Fondue wrote:

Why not get the Ezra Flats Plus? They have sealed bearings and replaceable pins.

Yeah I forgot to mention that the Ezra Flats are the same as the Premium Slim PCs. The cages are slightly different but interchangeable between the two. They can both be had for the same price so it's just a matter of which style you like better.

|

12/7/2012 9:34 AM

I had odyssey twisted aluminum pedals for a long time then when I wanted a new pair they were discontinued so I went with the twisted pc. This is my first pair of plastic and I really like em they are grippy but not too grippy and after coming from metal pedals it feels a lot better on the shins (still hurts, just not as bad). Plus they come in a plethora of colors if your about that life.

|

12/7/2012 12:51 PM

It's a pedal! The only choice is plastic or metal

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

12/7/2012 1:27 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

in that case, metal all day

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/7/2012 1:56 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

in that case, metal all day

i like metal bc of grip but whenever i ride medal i get way worse shinners

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

12/7/2012 2:06 PM

Fly Rubens PC
Best pedals ever.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

12/7/2012 2:13 PM

Fondue wrote:

had these for not too long when the body snapped on a low hop. lorenzogallegos witnessed it.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/7/2012 2:31 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Odyssey Twisted's are nice and i got mine for $11 off of Amazon...i actually got 2 pairs.
|

12/7/2012 2:50 PM

Shadow !!

|

12/7/2012 10:29 PM

Every single plastic pedal breaks, every single metal pedal breaks...

Personally id get Colony Plastics or Odyssey Twisted PC for plastic...

Eclat Surge or Trail mix by Odyssey, If i were to get metal pedals..

Choices are literally endless, but id go for those personally cause i like the feel of them...

|

12/8/2012 5:16 AM

yeah just get odyssey twisted pc if you don't like being "locked" in and still love your shins. get jcpc if you want to feel locked in tight and never slip but you want your shins to look like a bear fucking mauled them. get trail mix if you grind a lot or ride dirt since they are probably the pedals that hold up the longest, have a good ratio of locked in to slippery, and hurt slightly less than jcpc's when you slip.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

12/8/2012 5:18 AM

honestly just keep it simple and get odyssey!

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

12/8/2012 5:43 AM

JC PC's are the best on the market.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/8/2012 5:51 AM

I ride with out pedals.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/8/2012 3:39 PM

stolen thermalite

|

12/8/2012 4:21 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

stolen thermalite

LOOOOL!! WORST PEDALS EVER! The loose balls fuck up and try are slippery as fuck? My friend had them for 3 days and they broke almost everywhere... Never get thermalites or animals... They will destroy so quickly...

|