What rear wheel and hubs comes on a kink complete.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2017 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2017 9:42 PM

So tomorrow I going to trade this guy my Merritt hub only for his complete kink wheel does anybody know what hubs come with it and is it a good deal or not. Could it be the kink youkon cassette wheel

|

6/16/2017 1:20 AM

Do you know what model of kink it came off? It could be a decent cassette with a decent rim. Or it could be a cheap loose ball hub with a cheap rim

|

6/16/2017 1:47 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Do you know what model of kink it came off? It could be a decent cassette with a decent rim. Or it could be a cheap loose ball hub with a cheap rim

I told him to take a picture of the wheel off the bike and up close so I could get a better look. I think he problem got it from someone else because his bike is orange and white. The frame is orange bars and forks are white black cranks gum tires so so I don't know if kink made a orange frame before.

|

6/16/2017 2:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2017 2:07 PM

what the actual fuck dude hahahahaahahha literally dont even list the model of the kink or anything

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/16/2017 3:51 PM

Find out what model it was from.

Or better yet, DON'T do it. It sounds like you are about to get yourself a cheap complete wheel.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/16/2017 4:28 PM

I wouldn't do it personally. Sell the hub, save some money and buy some decent aftermarket wheels. Maybe just start with one if you can't afford 2

|