What seat?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2013 7:31 PM

I need recommendations for a seat I should buy. my seat is a hard plastic seat post combo and I want a real cushony nice one... what would u recommend? what seat do you ride?

|

Ride Hard, Bail Harder.

8/3/2013 7:39 PM

a buddy of mine rides a subrosa zombieland pivotal id recommend that ive also tried the kink sexton that ones a good one to same with the bone death vibrator and the shadow crow seat im about to go looking for a fat pivotal seat soon myself if your looking for a seat and post combo with a lot of padding im currently riding a shadow solus combo its not the most padded or comfortable at first but once you work it in its alright

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/3/2013 7:40 PM

i just ordered the fiend back cloud seat.. i havent gotten it so i guess im no help but im really psyched... but most seats are pretty much the same.. apparently the comfiest seat is the tree ergo fat.... but other then that most use the same base and same padding.. just different designs... and a different cover...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/3/2013 7:42 PM

They're all the same to me. I ride some Duo slim seat my friend gave me haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/3/2013 7:50 PM

Shadow Solus seat is pretty comfy! The Amber Fat seat is the comfiest seat I've ever laid my ass upon.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/3/2013 7:53 PM

Dub X Shadow seat/post combo!! It is the softest thing EVERRRR haha i love it!!!! I know a lot of people dont like rasta, but go ahead and paint it or something! its really good!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/3/2013 8:31 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Shadow Solus seat is pretty comfy! The Amber Fat seat is the comfiest seat I've ever laid my ass upon.

I looked for the Amber Fat couldn't find it. I too need a super comfy seat for my fat ass.

|

8/3/2013 8:39 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/470306/Premium_Collage_Pivotal_Seat.html

this seat... ive had it for ahile and absolutely swear by it.
its not the most cushiony in the world. not by a long shot. but its still soft enough in my opinion
the reson i love it so much is the rubber on the edges. all i used to do is rip through seats/ kill my leg when i squeezed it with my legs. now i run a higher seatpost, i seriously love this seat. very high quality.

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/3/2013 8:41 PM

Sexton

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/3/2013 8:56 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Wtf the Shadow Solus is shit. Have you even sat on it?

|

8/3/2013 9:01 PM

Tree Ergo Fat. I have the slim and it's already more comfortable than any fat seat or slim seat I've ever used.

/thread

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/3/2013 9:54 PM

Stocksy wrote:

brianoob wrote:

Wtf the Shadow Solus is shit. Have you even sat on it?

lol compared to every fat seat out there the solus sucks but if your on a budget and cant afford a seat and post which is pretty expensive where im at because of tax i think one pivotal seat cost about 40 or 50 bucks without tax depending on the make and a post is around the same while the solus is around 57 something i think the solus i have is old though lol so its been worked in but even still its better then hard plastic in my opinion

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/3/2013 10:06 PM

i got my seat for 32 dollars and a post is like 16 bucks? and i thought the exchange rate was almost identical...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/3/2013 10:22 PM

I hear the premium seats are good for cushion

|

8/4/2013 12:43 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I hear the premium seats are good for cushion

they're pretty decent, more cushion than that & you're sitting on a couch

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/4/2013 12:45 PM

Fat seats are gay : )

|

8/4/2013 1:03 PM

Custom Native seats are dope

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/4/2013 1:05 PM

tree ergo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/4/2013 5:17 PM

yeah but what color are you gonna get?

|

Promoting Bmx Customizer Dot Com with my bullshit posts.

8/4/2013 5:34 PM

I ride a colony 1PC seat and i tore off the padding and everything down to the plastic after a week because it was absolute shit. the plastic how ever holds up quite fine. but the padding is horrible and the fabric is worse than target seats. in the end don't buy colony seats

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/4/2013 6:04 PM

Four wrote:

Nah, just comfy!

Seriously though. Comfy

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 6:06 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Nah, just comfy!

Seriously though. Comfy

Ha I just mess with people because fat seats are trendy. They are more comfortable, I had a Macneil one and a Demolition one I don't think they make either anymore but they were comfortable.

|

8/4/2013 6:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2013 6:25 PM

I am a big fan of the Eclat OZ Thick Seat, It might not have the greatest of soft padding but its a really nice shape.

The BSD Slinger Seat is also pretty sweet, it has a shit load of squishy padding. Its just come out in a sweet Tan Leather.

I have just got myself a Tree Ergo Fat Seat & it is the most comfortable Seat i have EVER sat on! It is seriously comfortable, the Ergo shape really fits your ass & looks great too! The Brown one with a Polished Post would look bad ass! Tree Ergo Fat Seat in Brown with an Eclat Torch Post in Polished = one of the nicest combos going!

|

8/4/2013 7:56 PM

Topsey wrote:

I am a big fan of the Eclat OZ Thick Seat, It might not have the greatest of soft padding but its a really nice shape.

The BSD Slinger Seat is also pretty sweet, it has a shit load of squishy padding. Its just come out in a sweet Tan Leather.

I have just got myself a Tree Ergo Fat Seat & it is the most comfortable Seat i have EVER sat on! It is seriously comfortable, the Ergo shape really fits your ass & looks great too! The Brown one with a Polished Post would look bad ass! Tree Ergo Fat Seat in Brown with an Eclat Torch Post in Polished = one of the nicest combos going!

It looks really oddly shaped in the picture. Does it get in the way at all?

|

8/4/2013 9:00 PM

I have a shadow crow seat. It's the fat one and it isnt very soft. Then my friend has the same seat with the purple logo stitching and its softer. I have the red stitching.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/4/2013 9:20 PM

Four wrote:

Hard Plastic Seats are gay smile

|

Ride Hard, Bail Harder.

8/4/2013 9:21 PM

Ikonic wrote:

Hard Plastic Seats are gay smile

I actually had an Odyssey one a while ago haha fat seats always felt weird to me but the plastic ones bust your ankles up so I like a little padding.

|