What shall i get next..?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2012 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2012 6:37 PM

PLEASE READ WHOLE POST BEFORE ANSWERING! smile

MY BIKE NOW: Photo

I'm soon going to be getting new cranks, and new forks, i'm getting stolen team cranks, and for forks, i have been wanting Odyssey CS2 forks, but have just seen Sunday morning 2.1 forks. the thing is, the sundays come in blue, and the blue would surely go better on my bike than white or black would, no? and both have 41 thermal lifetime guarantee. Another dilemma i face, is what shall i buy first, forks or cranks, i will buy one in the next 2-3 weeks, and the other at the start of may with my birthday money.

So.....what i need to know:
1) Odyssey forks or Sunday Forks (considering colour advantage)
2) what first, cranks or forks?

Sunday Forks - http://www.winstanleysbmx.com/product/47651/Sunday_Limted_Edition_Blue_Wave_Morning_21_Forks
Odyssey Forks - http://www.bmx-shop.com/Odyssey-CS2-Race-Forks-10mm/p6666.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=googlebase
|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:42 PM

Yo dude I think you should get....a dildo smile They're cool. I heard good things about the Odyssey forks, I had an old pair, wheels are cool.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/30/2012 6:45 PM

Four wrote:

Yo dude I think you should get....a dildo smile They're cool. I heard good things about the Odyssey forks, I had an old pair, ...more

haha right then :D well i dont think ill be needing the dildo, you can have that ;D and yeah maybe, and cheers

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:50 PM

from..?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:51 PM

Four wrote:

Yo dude I think you should get....a dildo smile They're cool. I heard good things about the Odyssey forks, I had an old pair, ...more

so get odsys in black or white instead of getting blue sundays that would match my bike? getting white cranks btw

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:52 PM

Four wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

haha right then :D well i dont think ill be needing the dildo, you can have that ;D and yeah maybe, and cheers

Haha I got one dude wink What cranks and forks do you have I'd get what you need to most first. My advice on colors I think you should keep black forks it looks good. And yeah dude your wheels remind me of Christmas they're so cool haha!

|

3/30/2012 6:54 PM

Four wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha I got one dude wink What cranks and forks do you have I'd get what you need to most first. My advice on colors I think you ...more

gonna stop the dildo chat before we get banned for explicit content hahaha! cranks nd forks both stock verde prism 2011 soo...

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 6:55 PM

Four wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

so get odsys in black or white instead of getting blue sundays that would match my bike? getting white cranks btw

Yeah I think more blue would be too many different colors I think black would look good.

|

3/30/2012 7:00 PM

Four wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah I think more blue would be too many different colors I think black would look good.

how would blue be too many colours? i have couple other blue stuff to match, and wont even have anything black S:

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 7:02 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

Four wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

how would blue be too many colours? i have couple other blue stuff to match, and wont even have anything black S:

Oh if you're getting rid of the black then yeah I think white would look the best.

|

3/30/2012 7:05 PM

Four wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

Four wrote:

Oh if you're getting rid of the black then yeah I think white would look the best.

Well i'll have..
white- seat, pedals, cranks, bars,
blue - grips, stem, sprocket

so getting blue forks would make it even..? meh confusing much?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 7:06 PM

Blue would look disgusting. I personally think your color scheme is gross as is...

|

3/30/2012 7:15 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Blue would look disgusting. I personally think your color scheme is gross as is...

good job you dont have to ride it then huh?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 7:18 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

nice to see admins being so friendly though ay?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 8:22 PM

bump

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 8:31 PM

Blue would look like shit.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/30/2012 8:35 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

You asked for opinions, be glad you have an admin who's more active on the forums.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/30/2012 8:36 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

You asked for opinions, be glad you have an admin who's more active on the forums.

meh

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 8:38 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Blue would look like shit.

okay then, choose -
Cranks - Black or white?
Forks - Colour?
will eventually get a new frame, so choose colours tht could match up well with a new frame

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 8:40 PM

cant, i genuinely think it may be an addiction, i always have to be buying new stuff for anything, longboard, football stuff, bike stuff, ps3 games , anything, all the time, good job i have the money huh?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 8:42 PM

hate the word rich haha, i prefer well off tongue

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 8:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2012 8:52 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

You asked for opinions lol
If you told me you didn't like my bike I wouldn't care
Everyone has their own tastes man
Sorry if I came off dickish or anything...
But really I think your bike would look really good without the blue/teal parts

|

3/30/2012 8:55 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Quickeh. wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You asked for opinions lol
If you told me you didn't like my bike I wouldn't care
Everyone has their own tastes man
Sorry if I ...more

ah well, i like it so far,

so as i said above

Choose-

Cranks - Black or white?
Forks- what colour?
eventualy a new frame, so what colour should that be?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 9:21 PM

can I fart on your bike?

|

3/30/2012 9:24 PM

Acid Raindrops wrote:

can I fart on your bike?

DaFuq?

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 9:41 PM

what happen to the good days when color didnt mean shit you put parts on your bike and you ride. it is your choice though so if your getting white cranks get a white fork and eventually you could get a blue frame...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

3/30/2012 9:48 PM

Me? wrote:

what happen to the good days when color didnt mean shit you put parts on your bike and you ride. it is your choice though so ...more

i think i have OCD, its like this with anything for me, yeh getting white cranks probs, probably white odyssey cs2, what good frame comes in blue? when i looked i didnt see many, thanks for the help though

|

Plymouth, England.

3/30/2012 9:49 PM

Black forks, black cranks

Is your frame black right now?
For some reason your forks look darker than your frame, either that or my eyes are playing tricks on me O.o

|

3/30/2012 9:52 PM

i have white teamssmile

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

3/30/2012 9:59 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Black forks, black cranks

Is your frame black right now?
For some reason your forks look darker than your frame, either ...more

my frame and forks are the same colour, its stock verde prism, like matte grey kinda thing

|

Plymouth, England.