What should I do?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2014 12:23 AM

So I've been having a hard time deciding what a want to do with my money (510.00$). I cant decide if I want the new United Supreme build kit (2014 and my frames a BSD Passenger) or a Fly Bikes Proton... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

|

4/1/2014 1:27 AM

What's got the better specs?

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/1/2014 10:39 AM

Buy a guitar , then panhandle the streets to make more then 510 dollars = best option

|

4/1/2014 10:48 AM

United Supreme Build Kit looks spectacular and of you have a BSD frame youre set. It would help if you gave us a list of parts you already own, as you may only want to replace a few things instead of everything which means you can get even higher quality parts. But between your options, the Supreme Kit is the way to go.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/1/2014 10:54 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

United Supreme Build Kit looks spectacular and of you have a BSD frame youre set. It would help if you gave us a list of parts you already own, as you may only want to replace a few things instead of everything which means you can get even higher quality parts. But between your options, the Supreme Kit is the way to go.

THis you should tell us what are you urrently running.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/1/2014 11:01 AM

save your money for when you actually need it

|

It’s all bmx

4/1/2014 1:51 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Maybe his bike is overall pretty fucked.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/1/2014 1:59 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

^^^^this

Replace parts when they break

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/1/2014 8:00 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^^this

Replace parts when they break

Smartest post's I've seen.

|

4/1/2014 8:45 PM

Like they said above, just buy what you need, if it aint broke, dont fix it.

|

4/1/2014 8:47 PM

Donate to charity. That's what I did last time I had 300+ dollars laying around.

|

4/1/2014 9:11 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

this. but doesnt the fly proton NOT have a full cromo frame?

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

4/2/2014 1:23 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Donate to charity. That's what I did last time I had 300+ dollars laying around.

Thats pretty cool. But not wveryone can Do it.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/2/2014 2:58 AM

I'd get a 2nd hand custom if I were you.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/2/2014 6:46 PM

Id be willing to help a fellow po rider out and sell u my mode 540 practice bike for the low sum of 509.00 bucks.fwiw, Its minty

|

4/2/2014 6:56 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

T-rider wrote:

I had finished my bike, made money selling other bikes. I didn't work for the money so I figured why spend it on myself.

|

4/3/2014 12:59 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

T-rider wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I had finished my bike, made money selling other bikes. I didn't work for the money so I figured why spend it on myself.

I get it. BUt somebody always need money, for one thing or another, and cant give it to charity.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/3/2014 1:26 PM

I say get the build kit and buy new parts whenever you want!

Think about this: Say you get new forks. Your friend who is just now getting into BMX or needs new forks wants your old forks because they are in good condition besides a few scratches and a bit of rust. You sell your friend your old forks for like $40 (we are pretending that they aren't stock) because you're a nice guy. Then you have better and higher quality parts on your bike, your friend is happy because he gets some good parts on his bike, and you get $40. Everyone is happy.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/3/2014 1:52 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Think about this: Say you get new forks. Your friend who is just now getting into BMX or needs new forks wants your old forks because they are in good condition besides a few scratches and a bit of rust. You sell your friend your old forks for like $40 (we are pretending that they aren't stock) because you're a nice guy. Then you have better and higher quality parts on your bike, your friend is happy because he gets some good parts on his bike, and you get $40. Everyone is happy.

you need a friend that actually bmxs and is willing to do it first.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/3/2014 3:22 PM

Stocksy wrote:

T-rider wrote:

you need a friend that actually bmxs and is willing to do it first.

I have plenty of friends that actually BMX. If you ask me, there's nothing wrong with getting new parts whenever you want! If you have the money, then by all means, buy your parts! I also understand the concept of running something until it breaks! I get that but it always seemed risky to me. If I break a part, I could get hurt and then I would be off my bike for a long time and no one wants that! And when something breaks, I don't have a local bike shop that I can go to get new parts so I have to order offline which takes AT LAST 3 days. Ever since I got my Amber Silo complete in November of 2012, I wanted to get better stuff for it. Once I started learning more about heat treating stuff and chromoly and all that, I knew that if I didn't get new parts, I was eventually going to break my stock parts and I didn't want that!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)