What should I get?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2014 12:52 PM

Should I get a fit dugan signature 2014 or a bsd passenger frame with united supreme parts kit 2013? I wanna ride park and street and I'm not really gonna do any grinding. And would a 30t-10tt gearing be good?

|

9/5/2014 7:39 PM

They're about the same honestly, just with the parts kit you're getting a better frame because I doubt the frame on the stock bike is fully heat-treated, but idk for sure.

A lot of the parts on the parts kit are pretty generic but are still dialed, but probably about the same quality as some of the parts on the Fit complete.

I'd wait for more opinions from other people though cause I'm undecided personally, but I'm leaning more towards the BSD frame with the parts kit.

and 30/10 will be harder to pedal than say a 25/9. usually you pair a 30t sprocket with an 11t driver, or a 10t driver with a 28t sprocket. So the 30/10 will be a bit harder to pedal. It'll be harder to pedal to start off with, but you'll go faster

|

9/5/2014 7:45 PM

I've seen a few united build kits hit the shitter pretty fast. Personally I say not to go for them but that's just me

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/6/2014 6:14 PM

Flip a coin

|

It’s all bmx