What should i buy next?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2013 6:57 PM

I have a birthday coming up and i wanna get some stuff probably only one thing, so what do you guys think? Here is my parts list:
Cult Butter Bars
Tom Dugan Grips
Ezra Gauntlet Stem
Any old sealed headset
Amber Hexum Forks-warrantied
Amber Front wheel
Animal GLH Front
Odyssey Path rear
Federal Renegade Frame
Ezra Equis Sprocket
Ezra Opus Rear wheel
Ezra Native seat
Amber Post
KMC Chain
Ezra Geist Cranks
Eclat Plaza Pedals
Ezra Grind Pegs

I Just wanna know what you think i should upgrade to overall improve the quality of my whip! Which part should i change out? Most of the stuff is in good condition, except for my rear wheel which has a stripped locknut on the driver and the spoke nipples pulling thru on 2 spokes. It is fine though and rideable.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 7:05 PM

I believe that you should get something you need, EG: that new wheel that you've been wanting or if there are any parts that are just not right for you change them out.

For the back wheel would you want a custom or stock wheel so we could give some recommendations for you smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/27/2013 7:09 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

I believe that you should get something you need, EG: that new wheel that you've been wanting or if there are any parts that are just not right for you change them out.

For the back wheel would you want a custom or stock wheel so we could give some recommendations for you smile

I doubt my parents will spend more than 150 on me for my entire birthday, so i doubt i could really get something amazing. id have to pay towards it to get something more than that. Do you know if the Alienation Axis rear wheel on dans is any good? it looks nice, idk about that blacksheep rim either. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 7:16 PM

I don't want to be a dick but i would change the Ezra parts myself..

Odyssey R - 25/32 Fork
Eclat Duel Integrated Headset - Larger Dust Cap, Less Spacers = Better Look!
Eclat Nathan Williams Stem
S&M Fat Head Bars - Thicker Tubing & Duel Radius Bends = Much Stronger Bars + They have similar specs!
Cult x Vans Flangeless Grips
Odyssey Monogram Principal Seat
Eclat Torch Mid Pivotal Post
Odyssey Bluebird Chain
Sunday Knox Guard Sprocket
Fit Indent 24mm Crankset - You Choose The Length & It Comes with a 24mm Mid B.B
Eclat Plaza Nylon Pedals
Animal TWW Tyre
Odyssey A+ Front Wheel - Get Yourself The Matching Hub Guards
Odyssey Joy Stick 3/8ths Peg Pair
Animal TWW Tyre
Odyssey A+ Rear Wheel - Get Yourself The Matching Hub Guard (Again!)
Odyssey Joy Stick 14mm Peg Pair

As for the frame, I would save up a little more money & get something like a Fit Wifi, Fly Isla, Subrosa Noster or a Sunday Broadcaster.. All great frames that are the companies more "Affordable" Frames yet still great quality.

Hope this helps!

|

5/27/2013 7:18 PM

i wouldn't really know about that one sorry. only ones i have had experience with is the g-sport, primo mix and the primo remix are the best I've used. but alienation usually make decent parts

|

5/27/2013 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2013 7:25 PM

Was the wheel you were looking at the $139 one because there should also be free shipping for you smile
Hey check out the scratch and dent section you can grab some parts pretty cheap

|

5/27/2013 7:27 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products/SD4976/Odyssey_Hazard_Lite_|_Cult_Match_Cass_Custom_Whe.html
check out this one it would only be a little bit extra and worth it

|

5/27/2013 7:29 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Was the wheel you were looking at the $139 one because there should also be free shipping for you smile
Hey check out the scratch and dent section you can grab some parts pretty cheap

Yeah haha thats the one! and sure! i will!

|

5/27/2013 7:34 PM

Topsey wrote:

I don't want to be a dick but i would change the Ezra parts myself..

Odyssey R - 25/32 Fork
Eclat Duel Integrated Headset - Larger Dust Cap, Less Spacers = Better Look!
Eclat Nathan Williams Stem
S&M Fat Head Bars - Thicker Tubing & Duel Radius Bends = Much Stronger Bars + They have similar specs!
Cult x Vans Flangeless Grips
Odyssey Monogram Principal Seat
Eclat Torch Mid Pivotal Post
Odyssey Bluebird Chain
Sunday Knox Guard Sprocket
Fit Indent 24mm Crankset - You Choose The Length & It Comes with a 24mm Mid B.B
Eclat Plaza Nylon Pedals
Animal TWW Tyre
Odyssey A+ Front Wheel - Get Yourself The Matching Hub Guards
Odyssey Joy Stick 3/8ths Peg Pair
Animal TWW Tyre
Odyssey A+ Rear Wheel - Get Yourself The Matching Hub Guard (Again!)
Odyssey Joy Stick 14mm Peg Pair

As for the frame, I would save up a little more money & get something like a Fit Wifi, Fly Isla, Subrosa Noster or a Sunday Broadcaster.. All great frames that are the companies more "Affordable" Frames yet still great quality.

Hope this helps!

Yeah, haha thats a whole new bike! I kinda like a more laidback frame in that sense, those frames are all really kinda tech for me and i do all riding so i doubt i should get something like that. haha and the main reason i have the ezra parts is because i can afford them and they have warrantee lol I would rather have most of those parts, but i cant really afford them haha. I havent had much trouble with any of my stuff from them. Thanks for the suggestions! I would definitely want all that on a bike, i can only afford one thing though:/ i will probably spend most of my grass cutting cash on some of this stuff anyways lol

|

5/27/2013 8:52 PM

the inly nice ezra part is the cranks

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/27/2013 9:12 PM

Take the cash and throw it in the bank. Lets say you replaced your bars and sold the old ones. Now you have lets say 40 bucks from the sale but you got new bars. Now that you have your bars you go shred, one thing leads to the next and bam! You be d your bars. Now you have 40 to spend on bars or 15ish to warranty the bars. When instead you could save the cash and replace the parts as you go. Save that cash up from grass cutting and make a purchase like a sick back wheel or frame

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/28/2013 1:27 AM

Get some odyssey or failure forks! Shit's quality. Odyssey forks are too nice.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/28/2013 12:54 PM

Standard Byke. Forks, Frames and Bars! Say no more. They rock!

|