What sites do you guys order your stuff on?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2019 3:30 PM

Just curious. My google search fu is weak cuz all I came up with that looked decent is "Sourcebmx". I think I heard someone talk about that on here.

My next buy will be bars I think. So I'm looking for those. The least costly. Source had a lot of choices for those and a few low dollar ones too.

Was just curious if that's a reputable place or where you guys may be doing your shopping and ordering on line.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

12/10/2019 3:41 PM

Check out HardBMX_Tim's thread he made on here:

Legitimate & Illegitimate BMX Shops and Mail-Orders

|

12/10/2019 3:42 PM

Harvester or 3 ride if I can order what I want in Canada , if I can’t find what I want I go straight to the company

|

12/10/2019 3:49 PM

Source is legit but there website set up is leaning on the annoying side especially if you’re looking for sales

I recommend the following places

SkatePro
Ive ordered from here a few times and when i did have an issue with a missing adapter for a peg these guys straight up sent me a whole extra peg

oriolbikeshop
i can’t remember if ive order from here or not but they have a great website super easy to navigate

And then theres the more common places such as albes and empire

I also recommend checking out powersbikeshop because they usually have some good deals as well

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/10/2019 4:07 PM

Flatlandfuel.com, empire bmx.com if you’re in the south, albes.com if you’re more north. Source bmx is UK based. You can also try your local bike shop.

|

fack off

12/10/2019 4:41 PM

For sale section on this here website

|

12/10/2019 4:58 PM

If you don’t have a local bike shop, then allow us to be your bike shop from afar ❤️ Free shipping on orders $75+ and a great selection of inventory, new and used

WWW.POWERSBIKESHOP.COM

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/11/2019 6:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2019 6:27 AM

I have used Empire, Albes, Powers, Source, for sale section here and occasional my local bike shop.

My local bike shop really is mostly all about road and mountain bikes and they can order BMX parts but for BMX I'd rather support companies doing cool things for BMX.

|

12/11/2019 2:12 PM

I've placed orders from Albes, BMXGuru, SourceBMX, Amazon and chainreactioncycles.com.

|

12/11/2019 2:26 PM

Source, chainreaction, empire, albes, danscomp (iffy now), cheapgoods, pusherbmx, ebay, amazon, etc.

I mainly order from empire and source as of recent.

|

12/11/2019 2:47 PM

Albes, stackedbmx, downtownbmx and on black friday I ordered from Dan's again...everything came no problems

|

12/11/2019 5:53 PM

Empire, SC bicycles and direct from full factory.

|

12/11/2019 6:22 PM

Source BMX is legit, but you may get slugged an extra currency conversion fee by your bank if outside the UK. Their website will display prices in your local currency, but charge you in British pounds! Just something to consider.

|

12/12/2019 1:54 AM

Buy from albe's or empire, good people.

Straight from qbp for me hehe, the only upside of working at a bike shop

|

12/12/2019 9:59 AM

tempocyclist wrote:

Source BMX is legit, but you may get slugged an extra currency conversion fee by your bank if outside the UK. Their website will display prices in your local currency, but charge you in British pounds! Just something to consider.

They have a US based warehouse and website now...although the last two times I ordered stuff the items wound up coming from the UK anyway

|

12/12/2019 10:04 AM

I'm thinking the upside to buying at a local shop is they might not get the shipping charges that you do as an individual? I almost bought some bars yesterday at a shop but they sold their cheapest set a few weeks earlier and all they had was 65-70 dollars ones. I'm tempted though..... Need to get through Christmas and focus more on buying for other people.

I did by some ODI grips.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

12/12/2019 8:38 PM

Albe’s or Empire.

|

1/8/2020 7:52 AM

Albes, empire, downtown, pusher, just sayin dans comp just got bought in July, is making a comeback and getting in a lot of bmx stuff back.

|

1/8/2020 8:19 AM

Fuck danscomp

|

1/10/2020 10:38 PM

scbicycles.com

|

1/11/2020 9:21 AM

Flatlandfuel.com They always have good stuff for sale, and when I ordered a lot of parts for a complete custom, it showed up in just a few days.

|

Remember when you could ride all day and not be sore for a week?

1/11/2020 10:17 AM

Fortyseven wrote:

I'm thinking the upside to buying at a local shop is they might not get the shipping charges that you do as an individual? I almost bought some bars yesterday at a shop but they sold their cheapest set a few weeks earlier and all they had was 65-70 dollars ones. I'm tempted though..... Need to get through Christmas and focus more on buying for other people.

I did by some ODI grips.

Just ordered a set of Odyssey bars that were 79.99. It took me 3 hours to hit the pay button in paypal. There was a $65 stem, grips, and pedals in that order too though.

|

1/11/2020 2:05 PM

Where did you order it from? Were you meaning you were consternating over the purchase for 6 hours and then decided to go ahead?

|

1/11/2020 11:48 PM

|

1/12/2020 8:55 AM

Empire is my go to.

|

1/12/2020 11:29 AM

lbs best unless you too far away, i drive for an hour to go to my local Seattle bmx and its completely worth it

|