What size bb do i get for capitol p40 frame??

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2013 6:16 AM

Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Removable (Not Included)
Brake Mounts: Removable (Included)
BB Type: Mid
BB Height: 11.7"
Chainstay: 13.4" - 13.625"
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 7.75" (197mm)
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropout Size: 14mm
Weight: 4 lbs 2.4 oz
Do i buy a 22mm or a 19mm???
thanks!

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

7/3/2013 6:37 AM

That depends on your cranks.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/3/2013 7:05 AM

Four wrote:

That depends on your cranks.

Im getting Animal Akimbo cranks 175mm

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

7/3/2013 7:16 AM

Four wrote:

That depends on your cranks.

FITBMX77 wrote:

Im getting Animal Akimbo cranks 175mm

Alright, 22mm mid bottom bracket.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/3/2013 7:23 AM

you read the frame specs which say mid. you read the crank specs which say 22mm. put them together and get a 22mm mid. you could have figured this out yourself

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/3/2013 7:27 AM

tomdon wrote:

you read the frame specs which say mid. you read the crank specs which say 22mm. put them together and get a 22mm mid. you could have figured this out yourself

Sorry i didnt know but thanks i looked at frame specs but didnt think about the crank specs

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

7/3/2013 7:28 AM

Four wrote:

That depends on your cranks.

FITBMX77 wrote:

Im getting Animal Akimbo cranks 175mm

Four wrote:

Alright, 22mm mid bottom bracket.

Thanks!

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

7/3/2013 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2013 7:36 AM

tomdon wrote:

you read the frame specs which say mid. you read the crank specs which say 22mm. put them together and get a 22mm mid. you could have figured this out yourself

FITBMX77 wrote:

Sorry i didnt know but thanks i looked at frame specs but didnt think about the crank specs

its all good. im not trying to be a douchebag. just trying to show you that figuring shit out is alot easier than you might think. but if you try to figure it out and still arent sure then fel free to ask. ill be glad to help

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/3/2013 8:55 AM

tomdon wrote:

you read the frame specs which say mid. you read the crank specs which say 22mm. put them together and get a 22mm mid. you could have figured this out yourself

FITBMX77 wrote:

Sorry i didnt know but thanks i looked at frame specs but didnt think about the crank specs

tomdon wrote:

its all good. im not trying to be a douchebag. just trying to show you that figuring shit out is alot easier than you might think. but if you try to figure it out and still arent sure then fel free to ask. ill be glad to help

Ok thanks

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>