What size bottom bracket?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2018 8:50 PM

Hey guys, I am soon getting myself a new MotoRoss V2 frame, and was just wondering what size bottom bracket to get. On Odyssey's website they have a 19mm and 22mm mid BB. I think I run a 19 currently but I'm not sure. I also am going to run the Subrosa Bitchin cranks in the future, just in case you might need that as extra info. Thanks guys!

|

5/26/2018 9:10 PM

The bottom bracket size is determined by the spindle size on your cranks. If you currently have a 19mm crank spindle then you need a 19mm bb.

|

5/26/2018 9:29 PM

The Bitchin cranks I believe are 22mm, and if the cranks you have now arw 19mm, you'll have to get a 19mm now, and then a 22mm when you get your Bitchin cranks, or you could buy these, includes a bottom bracket too...

https://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Shadow-Killer-cranks-in-175mm-w-bottom-bracket-AND-Odyssey-Fang-28t-SD-sprocket,1319067

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

5/27/2018 3:29 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

The Bitchin cranks I believe are 22mm, and if the cranks you have now arw 19mm, you'll have to get a 19mm now, and then a 22mm ...more

The "Bitchin'" cranks are 19mm. The "Big Bitchin'" cranks are 22mm.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

5/27/2018 5:25 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

The Bitchin cranks I believe are 22mm, and if the cranks you have now arw 19mm, you'll have to get a 19mm now, and then a 22mm ...more

p1p1092 wrote:

The "Bitchin'" cranks are 19mm. The "Big Bitchin'" cranks are 22mm.

Ah Ok cool thanks for letting me know!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...