Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2015 1:05 AM

My hub is broken. i want freecoaster hub
I dont know to get...
What the best freecoaster hub ?Based on quality

|

2/25/2015 2:27 AM

Most free coasters use the same internals (KHE) so just pick the hub she'll you like the most. There are a few which don't use a clutch system and instead use springs. The ones that come to mind are the Ezra hub and the éclat blind hub.

|

2/25/2015 3:07 AM

As skeet skeet just said, 90% of coasters are the same with KHE internals.
Pick one of these, or you'll probably expose yourself to a lot of troubles with a blind or anything who don't use KHE internals.

|

2/25/2015 6:40 AM

I may be selling a new Eclat Blind Hub w Eclat drive and non drive guards. 215 shipped if interested

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

2/25/2015 2:24 PM

Best coaster I'd say would be on the craziest bastards bike who went faster and bigger backwards then everyone else , ask that guy what his hub deal is

|

2/25/2015 5:06 PM

A bunch of riders I know like the Primo one, but I haven't owned a coaster myself, so just going off feedback from my friends.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/25/2015 5:46 PM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Most free coasters use the same internals (KHE) so just pick the hub she'll you like the most. There are a few which don't use ...more

This

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

2/26/2015 3:16 PM

The best freecoaster ever can be found by searching "Best freecoaster" in the search bar under the work "Forum" near the upper right corner and reading all of the other threads about this very subject.

Keep in mind that a freecoaster doesn't make learning fakies easier, however it does open some options that are a little more difficult with a cassette. Also don't buy one to be a trend whore.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2015 1:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2015 1:20 PM

Salt Plus Trapez
Is the best freecoaster ^^

light , very reliable ... over 1 year riding with no problems ...also slack is adjustable...
KHE ---is 2 heavy and 2 old for a freecoaster system.

|

4/20/2015 9:49 AM

I ran the stolen easystreet for awhile, once you dial in the right amount of slack it was pretty nice and held up without problems. This hub is probably sub par to the newer ones but just my 2 cents

|

4/20/2015 1:02 PM

But honestly also , I see Brothers run the Demolition Freecoaster ,and they say it runs perfect ; no issues ...
also its minimum slack is really sweet.
I believe in the Demolition one also .The weak point IMAO at the saltplus one is its axle (but the replace parts are cheap) ,,,,it should be stronger ; it bends easy at the dropouts when u grind a lot ,and if u sometimes miss grinds and slam the peg into stuff.......

|

4/20/2015 1:47 PM

Demolition is the best to my knowledge. I'm not too sure about all of these fancy new coasters that don't use KHE internals. I need to get with the times.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/20/2015 7:23 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Demolition is the best to my knowledge. I'm not too sure about all of these fancy new coasters that don't use KHE internals. I ...more

this
waaaaay cheaper than the others and just as solid, mine is absolutely perfect and smooth as hell

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5