What the fuck

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2010 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:05 AM

youve gotta be kidding me

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

12/5/2010 4:25 PM

ah ive seen this. its fucked up.
no one has the balls to say shit.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/5/2010 4:29 PM

This is why i will never leave my bike unattended. With or without a lock. I mean the fucking police drove by and didn't say anything!

And then the only guy who cared, helped out the fucking guy!

WHAT THE FUCK IS RIGHT!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/5/2010 4:32 PM

whatt the fuck!!! people these days, so inconsiderate and selfish

|

12/5/2010 4:37 PM

LOL

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/5/2010 4:38 PM

fucking rediculous.

at the end, the police drives by and doesnt even pay attention.

then the guy on the scooter helps him out?

i guess thats how the world is right now. inconsiderate for others and only concerned for the safety of themselves. i mean god you dont have to rip a guy off a bike and fight him to stop him from stealing a bike but atleast tell him what hes doing is wrong and call the cops and let them handle it.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

12/5/2010 4:38 PM

i started laughing so hard at the end where they suggested vice grips.

|

12/5/2010 4:39 PM

If you did that in London you would have a knife in you before you could say bmx.

Or some parts of london anyway, in the other parts you would get away with a bruising wink

|

12/5/2010 4:41 PM

That is crazy

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

12/5/2010 5:53 PM

when he used the angle grinder, there was a lady running. but oh wait... she was just running to catch the bus haha

|

12/5/2010 6:00 PM

since i know what its like to have a nice bike and respect if i saw somebody do that i would go up and be like wtf are you doing?! even if the guys jacked thats fucking dumb.

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

12/5/2010 8:56 PM

Booshy wrote:

If you did that in London you would have a knife in you before you could say bmx.

Or some parts of london anyway, in the other parts you would get away with a bruising wink

nah london is full of faggots like you.

you bitch made nigga.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/5/2010 9:07 PM

angle grinder? REALLY?!? thats fucking retarded. im never leaving my bike anywhere. i barely trust it in the back of my truck (suv so its enclosed) i hate people.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/5/2010 9:37 PM

i saw this video kind of like that only ibstead they took actors and one pretend to be gay and there were like five other actors pretending to be picking on him and shoving him and stuff and nobody ever did anything. we live in a fucked up world

|

fuck bitches, get money

12/5/2010 9:53 PM

I knew some bike thieves growing up.. i wasn't into it but one guy was my cousin..

I got these recently..they got good ratings.. I just hope i never got to learn how "well" they work...

Photo

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

12/5/2010 11:08 PM

i fucken hate bike theifs. get your own dam bike and no you cant ride by bike my bike is not a whore.

|

12/5/2010 11:14 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I knew some bike thieves growing up.. i wasn't into it but one guy was my cousin..

I got these recently..they got good ratings.. I just hope i never got to learn how "well" they work...

Photo

a bike lock?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/6/2010 12:14 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Photo

getskyhigh wrote:

a bike lock?

Yeah.. it locks to the frame and a post.. or a bed post if you're into bondage.. I like it, and it is heavy and strong as fuck!!

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

12/6/2010 4:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2010 4:35 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Photo

getskyhigh wrote:

a bike lock?

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Yeah.. it locks to the frame and a post.. or a bed post if you're into bondage.. I like it, and it is heavy and strong as fuck!!

TROLOLOLOLOL that bitch aint going nowhere.

neither will your bike.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

12/6/2010 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2010 6:42 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i fucken hate bike theifs. get your own dam bike and no you cant ride by bike my bike is not a whore.

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb