What the fuck is this/ 145mm cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2018 6:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2018 8:12 PM

I went to switch my crankarms out and now my bolt wont thread back through. These are the bolts that came with it. It's a solid bikes titanium spindle. What do I do lol


Video coming in a sec. How can I seize my crank arm? lol

Edit edit: also thinking about switching to 145mm cranks since I only ride flat doing hop tricks (bars, spins and whips etc) I haven't seen anyone go that short for freestyle so I'm interested to try. And I'll be riding a 20.4 frame so it helps

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/17/2018 6:26 PM

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/17/2018 6:40 PM

Different thead count?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/17/2018 7:02 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Different thead count?

I dont think so they came with the spindle and worked

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/17/2018 7:10 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Different thead count?

Four wrote:

I dont think so they came with the spindle and worked

Hmmm... some weird ass shit then...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/17/2018 7:49 PM

Is one left-hand thread and the other right?

|

7/17/2018 7:51 PM

Maybe stripped? I’d still get the regular profile cranks. They can make them any size you want.

|

It’s all bmx

7/17/2018 8:09 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Is one left-hand thread and the other right?

I thought that so I tried both bolts a bunch of times and it doesn't seem to work

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/17/2018 8:10 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Maybe stripped? I’d still get the regular profile cranks. They can make them any size you want.

That's what I'm thinking haha 18 oz cranks seem cool but a few ounces isn't worth 300. I might pick up some new gdhs in 145mm seems like it would be interesting

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2018 12:23 AM

Solid cranks?!? They're rad, pretty sought after too

|

7/18/2018 1:22 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Solid cranks?!? They're rad, pretty sought after too

The arms are profiled but the spindle is a ti solid spindle haha. They're cool.

I'm about to just order some 145mm profile gdh with the normal gdh spindle i guess haha

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2018 2:47 PM

Fixed it Photo

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2018 2:51 PM

Good job!?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/23/2018 10:09 AM

Four wrote:

I went to switch my crankarms out and now my bolt wont thread back through. These are the bolts that came with it. It's a solid bikes titanium spindle. What do I do lol


Video coming in a sec. How can I seize my crank arm? lol

Edit edit: also thinking about switching to 145mm cranks since I only ride flat doing hop tricks (bars, spins and whips etc) I haven't seen anyone go that short for freestyle so I'm interested to try. And I'll be riding a 20.4 frame so it helps

It’s pretty common for flatland. I’ve got 165mm sakers I think (might be 175), and honestly I wouldn’t mind shorter cranks considering I have big ass feet (14 EEE)

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican