What the hell happened to capitol bmx ...????

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2014 9:34 PM

capitol bmx was a cool made in usa bmx company and they just kind of vanished one day ... what happened ??

|

12/21/2014 9:38 PM

went out like everyone else that vanishes. Starting a bike company and staying afloat is far from easy

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/21/2014 11:41 PM

I know for Cardinal , the manufacterer ordered an extra shipment accidentally and wouldnt pay for their error , and no one bought it , so they went out of business. Not sure about Capitol but thteir P40 frame seemed neat , lots of threads about it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2014 8:11 AM

They weren't making any Capitol

|

12/22/2014 10:41 AM

eskimojay wrote:

lol

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2014 11:24 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Badump tsss

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/22/2014 1:18 PM

Capitol bikes still exists. They just stopped producing aftermarket bmx frames. They still make mtb, and road stuff. If you wanted you could probably still get a bmx frame custom made, although I wouldn't advise it. They royally fucked up my brothers custom dirt jump frame.

|

Ref: Mario.villegas90, Williambreathes

12/22/2014 7:59 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I know for Cardinal , the manufacterer ordered an extra shipment accidentally and wouldnt pay for their error , and no one bought it , so they went out of business. Not sure about Capitol but thteir P40 frame seemed neat , lots of threads about it

wasn't that frame in line with the weight of the Stolen Cherry, like around 4.25 lbs or something?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/22/2014 11:03 PM

that's shitty cardinal seemed nice. I wanted to try their one frame with the odd dropouts

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/23/2014 9:24 PM

cardinal blew dick

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/24/2014 12:27 PM

is seasons also out of business

|

12/24/2014 12:42 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

that's shitty cardinal seemed nice. I wanted to try their one frame with the odd dropouts

the dropouts that were angled down or whatever? my friend has that one and the wheel never slips

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/24/2014 11:48 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

the dropouts that were angled down or whatever? my friend has that one and the wheel never slips

yup thats the one. I wanted that one when it was out.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/25/2014 10:54 AM

While we are on the topic what's up with company's what's up with mutiny haven't heard from them latley and is coalition still alive

|

12/25/2014 12:55 PM

eskimojay wrote:

While we are on the topic what's up with company's what's up with mutiny haven't heard from them latley and is coalition still alive

Coalition went byebye. Mutiny is still just fine, theyve been all over all the popular sites lately with their Randy Taylor Loosefer re-issue.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx