What to learn

Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2016 5:00 AM

Can anybody helpmme with what tricks to learn after the 180? Some tricks i can do: 180 halfcab, bh crankflip, manual, g turn(simple way) thats about it.

|

10/16/2016 5:10 AM

Just think about what tricks you like to see and try to work your way up. For example I really like the look of a t-bog, so I learned one handers --> seat tap --> seat grab --> t-bog

We can't really tell you what tricks you should learn because what you should learn are the tricks that you would enjoy to do and see.

But some tricks you could try think of, seeing what tricks you got so far are manual 180, fullcab, 360.

Also try some lines then like g turn to full cab for example. or try to take your tricks to some new spots; lets say try a halcab of a curb or a small stairset.

Hope this helps.

|

Check out SeckClothing.com ! Awesome BMX clothing and parts! For any questions you can message me wink

10/16/2016 5:14 AM

Seck wrote:

Just think about what tricks you like to see and try to work your way up. For example I really like the look of a t-bog, so I learned one handers --> seat tap --> seat grab --> t-bog

We can't really tell you what tricks you should learn because what you should learn are the tricks that you would enjoy to do and see.

But some tricks you could try think of, seeing what tricks you got so far are manual 180, fullcab, 360.

Also try some lines then like g turn to full cab for example. or try to take your tricks to some new spots; lets say try a halcab of a curb or a small stairset.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for tips:D

|

10/16/2016 7:29 AM

I garantee your not doing g turns , what your probably doing and thinking is a g turn is probably a rock walk , real g turns are pretty advanced tricks

|

10/16/2016 7:32 AM

This is a real g turn
how to g turn

|

10/16/2016 11:18 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I garantee your not doing g turns , what your probably doing and thinking is a g turn is probably a rock walk , real g turns are pretty advanced tricks

I think he means nose 180s buy just didn't know how to word it

|

10/16/2016 11:38 AM

Learn to ride your bike. Don't worry about tricks, they come over time. Learn to hop stuff, wallrides, hop up to manual etc.
But when it comes to tricks you need to work your way up, learn 1 handers, 1 footers, x ups, tables, etc. Then learn combinations of them. And lurk gradually build up. If you ride a lot of street, learn grinds and stuff, then you can make up all sorts of combinations and lines.
A simple trick done well is better than a hard trick done badly.

|

10/16/2016 12:35 PM

Bar rides

|

It’s all bmx