What to ride

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2018 7:11 AM

I’m kinda getting bored just practicing in my driveway and can’t really go ride street or a park because it’s pretty cold and gets dark quickly. Do you guys have anything to ride in your driveway I’m making a grind box right now but I need some suggestions.

|

10/25/2018 7:21 AM

Lol what's the cold?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/25/2018 7:24 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lol what's the cold?

To you? 70 degrees..... (punk)

|

10/25/2018 7:34 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

70 degrees is HOT! I think the highest ever recorded temperature is about 56 degrees.

Oh wait, I forgot. 'Murica hasn't joined the rest of the world yet.

|

10/25/2018 7:35 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lol what's the cold?

Mishinn_Control wrote:

jbales wrote:

70 degrees is HOT! I think the highest ever recorded temperature is about 56 degrees.

Oh wait, I forgot. 'Murica hasn't joined the rest of the world yet.

Celsius sucks.

|

10/25/2018 7:45 AM

I usually just layer up and ride, even when it's silly cold. You'll warm up and can strip a few layers if need be. But sweating when it's cold is horrible.

|

10/25/2018 7:50 AM

I'm going to make a small kicker ramp and hopefully snag a grind rail off craigslist for winter driveway riding.

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/25/2018 7:56 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lol what's the cold?

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Hahahahaha

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/25/2018 8:05 AM

What's your house like? Try a roof drop or something, that'll keep things interesting.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/25/2018 8:22 AM

flatland

|

fack off

10/25/2018 9:19 AM

Kohl Denny does some wild stuff in his driveway

|

10/25/2018 9:30 AM

Dude, this is half the fun of BMX. Buy some long johns, buy a thermal shirt, buy a The Grey hoodie, buy some pads, etc, and go search. I get out of work at 6pm, get home at 7, walk the dog until 8, come home, feed her, decide if I need to cook, eat, work, workout, etc. I'm lucky if I get 45 minutes after dark to ride.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

10/25/2018 9:49 AM

you should be embarrassed to consider yourself a bmx rider from the north east. even if there is snow on the ground you ride. always dress for the occasion

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

10/25/2018 9:50 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I'm going to make a small kicker ramp and hopefully snag a grind rail off craigslist for winter driveway riding.

im actually on my way to home depot right now to go get supplies making a small kicker to fit in my 3 day assault pack.

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

10/25/2018 9:57 AM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

im actually on my way to home depot right now to go get supplies making a small kicker to fit in my 3 day assault pack.

NICE! I'm debating on making a shitty grind box. I have an old bed frame I can use for the angle iron....

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/25/2018 9:58 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Dude, this is half the fun of BMX. Buy some long johns, buy a thermal shirt, buy a The Grey hoodie, buy some pads, etc, and go search. I get out of work at 6pm, get home at 7, walk the dog until 8, come home, feed her, decide if I need to cook, eat, work, workout, etc. I'm lucky if I get 45 minutes after dark to ride.

Where does one buy a The Grey hoodie?

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/25/2018 10:00 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

/Summon grumpySteve

|

10/25/2018 10:10 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

Buy a larger size. They are sized a bit in the small side. Nice hoodies, I wear mine everyday.

|

10/25/2018 10:41 AM

Out of stock

|

10/25/2018 10:45 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Out of stock

If you do another run, I'd love to support theGrey!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/25/2018 10:48 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Out of stock

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I'd buy another one. I wear mine almost every day too.

|

10/25/2018 10:51 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Out of stock

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I'd buy another one. I wear mine almost every day too.

Yeah, I might buy one as well. I have one of the shirts but I have to double up on shirts that thin when it starts getting cold (now) & a hoodie would be nice.

|

10/25/2018 11:08 AM

Cheers for the support guys

I'll definitely look into it!

|

10/25/2018 12:16 PM

tahir wrote:

I’m kinda getting bored just practicing in my driveway and can’t really go ride street or a park because it’s pretty cold and gets dark quickly. Do you guys have anything to ride in your driveway I’m making a grind box right now but I need some suggestions.

You put on more clothes and go ride street and park in places with some kind of light source. It's barely above freezing here and I just had a session today, it was cold for like 5 minutes and no problem after that.

|

10/25/2018 5:23 PM

I hate when my feet and hands get cold. Everything else I can deal with. I ride with gloves in the cold to try to take some of the bite out.

|

10/25/2018 6:53 PM

If you got a garage clear a spot!

If not bundle up and head out! More than likely you will get hot if you you ride for a while. Grab some gloves a helmet and some pads and you'll be sitting pretty.

|

10/25/2018 11:52 PM

Yeah pull your finger out Steve, I need a stem and hoodie to go with my sprocket

|

10/26/2018 1:02 AM

tahir wrote:

Put on a few layers and go ride the street the cold won't effect you once you start riding

|

10/26/2018 1:10 AM

RumHam wrote:

Yeah pull your finger out Steve, I need a stem and hoodie to go with my sprocket

Count me in on those as well

|

10/26/2018 7:26 AM

RumHam wrote:

Shit...I need all three!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram