What tricks/combos do you want to see done?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2020 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2020 8:18 PM

This is a dare topic. None of us responsible for injuries acquired ha.

I'll start: (shit, just YouTubed this and Jaie Toohey had already 10x upped it.) My suggestion was going to be simply a nothing to late tailwhip. He did a nothing forward bike flip to late whip. This might be a tough thread for suggestions considering Nitro Circus and all of the insanity associated with bmx of today.

Anyways, I might think of something later. Still thought this would make for an interesting thread.

Eh, whatever, here's another on the spot. Might already be done, I dunno. Barspin tiregrab.

Edit: of course there are going to be suggestions that have been done before, but let's try and be civil and post video proof as well as just let creativity flow, but try to be realistic as well

|

5/9/2020 7:53 PM

I can't say for sure, but I recall Jay Daton doing a bar to tire grab in one of his videos, I don't have the patience to sift through every one, but I'm pretty sure it's been done.

Toohey also stomped a barspin to nothing-front at RWilly's place a short while back. Speaking of which, RWilly landed a Stanley flip on BMX I think yesterday on his Instagram, which is something I've wanted to see for a long time.

I wanna see Tristan Aarts pull of a new briflip variation, either a bar in, or a bar out would be madness.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/10/2020 3:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2020 3:44 AM

Flip whip to footjam whip

Chance Brejnakowski has already done flip to footjam whip, so I'm sure it's possible:

(10m10s)
|

5/10/2020 5:43 AM

Whip to nose manual, good luck.

|

5/10/2020 10:35 AM

Bar hop decade

|

5/10/2020 10:48 AM

Fakie Nose Manual Railride would be nuts.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/10/2020 3:47 PM

Treflip. Like a nothing forward bike flip but a ghost is doing a 360. That would take fucking years and luck

|

5/10/2020 5:51 PM

fakie tires

|

5/10/2020 6:04 PM

s562 wrote:

fakie tires

Begin did it on a flat rail in an insta edit before

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/11/2020 4:31 AM

I've done a tire grab to bar into foam like 12 years ago. So I bet one has been done.

I want to see the Neu-flip make a comeback.

Double bikeflip?

Reuel Erickson's Superman Decade making a comeback would be rad.

Flip to hang 5. Brian Vowell is still the only person I have seen who 360 to hang 5d a 6 foot street spine. It was BONKERS. I'd love to see a hop whip to hang 5 too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/11/2020 6:57 PM

yeahdude wrote:

This is a dare topic. None of us responsible for injuries acquired ha.

I'll start: (shit, just YouTubed this and Jaie Toohey had already 10x upped it.) My suggestion was going to be simply a nothing to late tailwhip. He did a nothing forward bike flip to late whip. This might be a tough thread for suggestions considering Nitro Circus and all of the insanity associated with bmx of today.

Anyways, I might think of something later. Still thought this would make for an interesting thread.

Eh, whatever, here's another on the spot. Might already be done, I dunno. Barspin tiregrab.

Edit: of course there are going to be suggestions that have been done before, but let's try and be civil and post video proof as well as just let creativity flow, but try to be realistic as well

I’m watching props rock and roll tour 2 right now, there’s a huge nothing to late tailwhip at the end of the rays mtb park section. Vids on YouTube it’s gnarly. Thought of your post when I saw it haha

|

5/11/2020 6:57 PM

And I second the tailwhip to nose manual, that shits like beyond human finesse

|

5/11/2020 7:07 PM

t-whip to nose manny has been on my mind for a LONG time. I know it's possible. Hard to believe it's not been done yet.

I'd also like to see more decade tricks. Ice grind to decade, etc.

|

5/11/2020 7:11 PM

pnj wrote:

t-whip to nose manny has been on my mind for a LONG time. I know it's possible. Hard to believe it's not been done yet.

Yo pnj where you from around Seattle? I’m in CT cause of the navy right now but I‘m from boulevard park, went to high school down in gig harbor. Grew up riding UP, Lakewood, Melton, Jackson park, shit like that. Davey Watson taught me wallrides haha. Sorry for highjacking the thread yeahdude.

|

5/11/2020 7:22 PM

pnj wrote:

jboozer4 wrote:

Yo pnj where you from around Seattle? I’m in CT cause of the navy right now but I‘m from boulevard park, went to high school down in gig harbor. Grew up riding UP, Lakewood, Melton, Jackson park, shit like that. Davey Watson taught me wallrides haha. Sorry for highjacking the thread yeahdude.

You're good man but just so u know when u click on someone's username you can dm them.

|

5/11/2020 7:37 PM

Hang 5 to whiplash on a rail

|

5/11/2020 7:57 PM

I wonder if anyone's ever done an x-up ride g-turn? Definitely possible, but that would be amazing to see.

|

5/13/2020 6:43 AM

Vader/Bunsen burner rail ride on a proper rail

This has probably been done, but x-up toothpick hanger would be awesome too (like grinding on the opposite peg, but the regular direction if that makes sense)

One handed flatty to suicide barspin nyquest style, while keeping the bike flatish

whip to whip back to whiplash would be insane

Crank arm grind to oppo downside whip out (maybe its ABD?). Then do the same thing to fakie

Cliffhanger decade. While in cliffhanger, your body and bars do 360, while bike stays stationary

|

5/13/2020 9:30 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I've done a tire grab to bar into foam like 12 years ago. So I bet one has been done.

I want to see the Neu-flip make a comeback.

Double bikeflip?

Reuel Erickson's Superman Decade making a comeback would be rad.

Flip to hang 5. Brian Vowell is still the only person I have seen who 360 to hang 5d a 6 foot street spine. It was BONKERS. I'd love to see a hop whip to hang 5 too.

Dude I've been thinking about those neu-flips for a while now and I've got some ideas to make them easier, but I'm not gonna say them till I've tried them lol.
But other than that, something ive been wanting to see for a while now is a superman seatgrab to toboggan, holding the seat the whole time.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

5/13/2020 12:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2020 12:24 PM

With bikes being light and strong nowadays, when will someone pull a 1260 on vert? (that's a 1080 + 180 for ya). You gotta be a real beast (and suicidal at the same time) to even try one, but I bet Mat Hoffman, DMC, all the old school vert riders would go insane if they were to witness a 1260... I know I would! Plus, skateboarders are pulling 900s and I saw some kid (no, really, it was a kid! He looked 10 or something) pull a 1080 on vert (something like a triple gay twist), It's time to get ahead again! haha!

|

5/13/2020 12:26 PM

Someone’s definitely got the whip to nosey. My bet’s either on Chance Brejnakowski or Jack Borthwick. Both have serious front wheel skill, and Jack has whip to quad footjam whip, he can throw them around so quick.

|

5/13/2020 12:52 PM

Fakie to whip to backwards ice pick on a hand rail...

360 to Ice on a handrail.

Land in a manual on the Megaramp after the gap.

Ryan Williams front bike flip thing while doing a front flip would be nuts.

|

5/13/2020 2:10 PM

Otabmx wrote:

With bikes being light and strong nowadays, when will someone pull a 1260 on vert? (that's a 1080 + 180 for ya). You gotta be a real beast (and suicidal at the same time) to even try one, but I bet Mat Hoffman, DMC, all the old school vert riders would go insane if they were to witness a 1260... I know I would! Plus, skateboarders are pulling 900s and I saw some kid (no, really, it was a kid! He looked 10 or something) pull a 1080 on vert (something like a triple gay twist), It's time to get ahead again! haha!

Mike Vargas done the 1260 but not on vert , that would be insane to see but I don’t see any new blood super hungry for pushing vert progression like that

|

5/13/2020 3:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2020 3:35 PM

- Double front flair. Don't even know if it has been done on a scooter.

- 720 tuck no hander, but where the tuck no hander lasts for the whole 720 and not just the first 360

- Decade to 720 (basically a 1080 but the first 360 is a decade). Mark Webb and others have already done decade to 360 (even decade to truckdriver)

|

5/14/2020 4:08 AM

tedhuie wrote:

Dude I've been thinking about those neu-flips for a while now and I've got some ideas to make them easier, but I'm not gonna say them till I've tried them lol.
But other than that, something ive been wanting to see for a while now is a superman seatgrab to toboggan, holding the seat the whole time.

Right! I remember toying with them for fun on a flyout a few times like 15 years ago, and I got it 3/4 of the way around, but never committed. I wish I would have cause it would've been so rad to do.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/15/2020 2:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2020 2:23 AM

Francky wrote:

Has already been done. There was a video of Rob Armour at Chenga (I believe).
Unfortunately he took the video down.

***edit - found it:

last trick
|

5/15/2020 5:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2020 5:45 AM

Francky wrote:

Greg1690 wrote:

Has already been done. There was a video of Rob Armour at Chenga (I believe).
Unfortunately he took the video down.

***edit - found it:

last trick

Good find. It was pretty dubious to me that this would have never been done.

|

5/15/2020 9:42 AM

360 butt ass to fakie dick squeezer

|

13 years old

5/15/2020 11:40 AM

Wow, that's incredible! I completely forgot about Rob, he was a favorite years back when I started riding.

|

5/17/2020 12:25 PM

undowndownback
or
suicide 1 handed xup table 360

|

wallride a bus everyday