What type of BMX is this?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2018 3:35 PM

Photo Photo
|

4/25/2018 3:38 PM

Looks like a race frame are there any emblems anywhere like the drop outs or bb?

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/25/2018 3:42 PM

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

Looks like a race frame are there any emblems anywhere like the drop outs or bb?

This is 100% not a race frame, you see the pegs, the framestand area at the seat tube and the gyro?

I have no idea on the bike but if you could check the underside of the bottom bracket for a serial number that would help.

|

Hmmm

4/25/2018 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2018 4:19 PM

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

This is 100% not a race frame, you see the pegs, the framestand area at the seat tube and the gyro?

I have no idea on the ...more

I assumed those were just aftermarket additions I've seen these types of frames before tho and it looks similar to rad_dad's Colony Prody

I thought for a while these were just funky old school race frames lol I figured the frame stand area was for extra strength for trails or something bmx racing isn't my scene tho so my knowledge on the subject is near non existent laughing

Edit: just did a Google search the prody is a "throwback freestyle frame with modern geo" that's pretty cool although I don't think op's frame is the prody I guess it could be classed as a vintage old school freestyle frame?

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/25/2018 4:16 PM

In for answers, that thing is wild looking.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/25/2018 4:33 PM

some walmart bike, some model of next

Photo

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

4/25/2018 4:33 PM

Thanks guys
It has a mongoose stamp on the neck but i don't think it is. Been trying to match pic with Google searches. Parts of it look like a bully, maybe dyno. But not really matching anything I can find Photo Photo Photo Photo

|

4/25/2018 4:36 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

some walmart bike, some model of next

Photo

Haha
Don't have Walmart in Australia

|

4/25/2018 5:47 PM

The stem makes me think it's an old school mongoose maybe an old mid to late 80s complete have you checked out bmxmuseum.com?

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/27/2018 4:48 PM

Found the bike it's an Apollo Freestyle

|

4/27/2018 4:50 PM

Photo
|

8/29/2021 1:58 AM

Hey mark just wondering if you still have this bike? I’ve been looking everywhere for one! Please email me vhmtattoo@gmail.com

Regards Vorn.

|