What we want, but never get

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2014 7:59 PM

What in the bmx industry dissapoints you? Not completely serious, but little, stupid things. Like the fact that Machetes, the best all around tire I've ridden, doesn't last worth a crap. So basically, product pet peeves. (Long sigh for pathetic first world problems)

|

11/18/2014 8:38 PM

I heard they changed the formula or whatever to make the tire last longer. I dont like that the Hawk tires slip if you carve too much in slippery concrete stuff

|

11/18/2014 8:54 PM

Powerbite inserts stripping. So close to being perfect!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/18/2014 8:59 PM

Fit FAF 2.25's never being in stock when I wanna order some. The last 3 or 4 times I tried ordering them through my shop, they've been out of stock & I had to settle for FAF-K 2.25's on Albes or Danscomp which are much more expensive.

|

11/18/2014 9:00 PM

I don't know, but I'm never riding any Demolition tires ever again; not worth it. First pair of Momentums had craploads of problems.. Casing splitting, really bad stretch marks, bead splitting, obviously wearing out too quick and being too thin, causing many flats. Machete's were only better for the fact that they didn't blow up on me, but I honestly took it up the same way I did with the Momentums. One of them blew up with a slime tube I had only at like 90 PSI on a fairly warm day, not even close to hot.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/18/2014 9:37 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I don't know, but I'm never riding any Demolition tires ever again; not worth it. First pair of Momentums had craploads of problems.. Casing splitting, really bad stretch marks, bead splitting, obviously wearing out too quick and being too thin, causing many flats. Machete's were only better for the fact that they didn't blow up on me, but I honestly took it up the same way I did with the Momentums. One of them blew up with a slime tube I had only at like 90 PSI on a fairly warm day, not even close to hot.

slime tubes suck

thornproof wrapped in half an old thornproof carcass is perfect, i have yet to get a flat in almost a year now

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/18/2014 10:51 PM

Beer sponsor that'd pay me to travel the world and ride my bike.... That'd be a good time I'd imagine

|

11/19/2014 4:01 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

slime tubes suck

thornproof wrapped in half an old thornproof carcass is perfect, i have yet to get a flat in almost a year now

I do this with my regular cheapo walmart tubes as well. Works great! Lol. Have yet to get a flat in over a year, even riding thru thorns(didn't see them until after) with a street tire in back

|

11/19/2014 6:42 AM

Eastern making things with wild designs while im looking for things like the Compressor which is just a slimmed down genericish looking stem with their logo (i like to buy slightly different parts than everyone else but still don't care for wild cutouts)

My FAFs don't squeak as much anymore.

Retarded tire weights

Idk

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/19/2014 9:15 AM

I f****** hate how fast the odi troy lee designs grips wear down ive been through 5 pairs in the last 1 and 1/2 years but i continue to buy them because i love the way they feel. Litterally after a few weeks of riding they get shredded but its worth it

|

11/19/2014 9:17 AM

Or how the maxxis torch tires on my race bike are absolute S*** AT NOT EXPLODING. Haha i love the grip for racing and doing sprints and how fast rolling they are but ive already put a hole through 2 of em. One got a hole in the tread the others sidewall blew at my trails. I guess ill go back to the good ole dths. Best tires evarrr

|

11/19/2014 9:23 AM

Terrible1 stil hasn't released the cyclops stem :sigh:

|

Smoke Drink Die

11/19/2014 2:43 PM

When we order the mixed box of grips for the shop, they send a ton of decent grips in tan and brown/red and like 2 pairs of black grips that are crap.

|

11/19/2014 6:48 PM

Thought of another one, the fact that Animal still doesn't make that perfect all around tire.

|

11/19/2014 8:09 PM

DSG and chromo guards specific for gsport hubs that replaces a spacer or part of the driver so we don't have to stretch the dropouts.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/19/2014 8:12 PM

Clear frames devil

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

11/19/2014 8:52 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Thought of another one, the fact that Animal still doesn't make that perfect all around tire.

I mean, the glh is pretty much as close as you can get. Perfect for street and park, works for trails.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/20/2014 1:07 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

I absolutely despised mine, only tyre I could get too slide out on Tarmac and indoor wood parks

|

11/20/2014 2:45 AM

companys selling out and getting shitty.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/20/2014 10:18 AM

My Momentums lasted 2+ years and I got another set cheap, and am at about a year on that set now, no issues. tongue

My issue is all the stupid kids bashing others' setups or styles. Seriously. It's a bike. Ride what works, and shut up about others.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura