What websites do you use to buy parts

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2017 11:24 PM

Do you buy straight from that companies website or do you use somewhere like danscomp ot source bmx

|

10/8/2017 11:30 PM

Mostly 3ride cause there as local as I can get other then Atlantis but I don't like there prices

|

Ride till you die

10/8/2017 11:35 PM

I buy most of my stuff from a couple of guys on Facebook. I've got to know them through a couple of groups, and they own shops. When I want something, I ask if they can order it in for me. I used to buy from source quite a bit, they're the most local shop to me, but for various reasons I won't buy from them now

|

10/9/2017 1:24 AM

Sometimes locally, that is, if I need something real quick, but a lot of my parts are from Amazon or Ebay. If anything, Source BMX is a go-to, even though it's nowhere near me, haha!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

10/9/2017 8:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2017 8:47 AM

Empire. Occasionally Dan's. Sometimes BMXmuseum, especially for my KIZZ.

|

10/9/2017 11:03 AM

Source or dans comp

|

10/9/2017 1:26 PM

keep it real, support your local bike shop.

|

fack off

10/9/2017 1:38 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Would if I had one lol

|

Ride till you die

10/9/2017 2:43 PM

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/9/2017 3:27 PM

I used to use bmxelement.no, but the site has been down for some months now. I tend to buy everything from sourcebmx.com now.

|

10/9/2017 6:27 PM

Empire or locally.

|

10/10/2017 5:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2017 5:54 AM

I go to Mr bikes and boards in Longwood, Florida. or buy from albes. Dans comp never has anything i need in stock...

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

10/10/2017 8:56 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

I was doing this (and still do), and found out that one of the guys I used just ordered from Dan's, Albes, Chain Reaction orPerformance bike to get things...I don't use his shop much now b/c he hs mostly gone from BMX stuff to fixies, cruisers, and things like that.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

10/10/2017 9:04 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

I was doing this (and still do), and found out that one of the guys I used just ordered from Dan's, Albes, Chain Reaction orPerformance bike to get things...I don't use his shop much now b/c he hs mostly gone from BMX stuff to fixies, cruisers, and things like that.

That's shitty. So, they were ordering from Dan's & marking up your purchase to you?

|

10/10/2017 9:05 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Cam-bmx wrote:

Would if I had one lol

Ditto. I have local shops but, in general, none of them deal in BMX any longer.

|

10/10/2017 5:15 PM

Lenny’s bike shop, Seattle BMX, Empire, The Secret

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

10/10/2017 6:48 PM

DahShop

|

10/11/2017 6:35 AM

+1 for MR B's in Longwood Florida. Chad doesn't mark things up more than necessary and he has had everything that I need. Besides that, he is a bmxer for life and that's important.

|

10/11/2017 6:40 AM

There's no local shop where I'm at the really supports bmx, most are road bikes and fixie shops so I buy most of my stuff through Empire or Ebay depending on what it is.

The mall near my house used to have a nice bmx shop but that was years ago now its some shitty clothing store.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

10/11/2017 1:43 PM

I order from www.albes.com but I may be biased

www.albes.com

|

10/11/2017 7:09 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

That's shitty. So, they were ordering from Dan's & marking up your purchase to you?

it was'nt a huge mark up, and they would get stuff that the other stores wouldn't even try to get or stock. The shop is now gone because the guy didn't really care about the business...i think it was a front for something else any ways...but in the final months, you would walk in and there was almost nothing in the store...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

10/11/2017 9:05 PM

What do you guys think about a local shop that is primarily a road bike and mountain bike store owned and run by a roadie with a smallish section of good current bmx product that is not part of a national chain? I bought some bars (hoder skyhighs in chrome) and pedals (green animal rat traps) from them the other week and think I will go there sometimes. Otherwise I order from Albes or Empire. When I wanna feel like a kid using the internet in the early 2000s I go to chainreactioncycles and look through the disorganized catalog of funky discontinued or dead stock parts with ridiculous inconsistent made up prices and see how cheap I can build a bike with aftermarket parts on clearance.

|

account here is less about my and more about bike