What wheel would be best to go with and sound wise?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2014 3:30 PM

Which wheel is best to with and for cassette sound wise?

Shadow Conspiracy Corvus Cassette Wheel

Odyssey Q1 Cassette Wheel

Odyssey A Plus Cassette Wheel

Primo Remix Cassette Wheel

|

2/16/2014 3:34 PM

Photo
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/16/2014 3:34 PM

Corvus

|

2/16/2014 4:50 PM

anbody?

|

2/16/2014 4:57 PM

ChitownStreetRidah wrote:

anbody?

The wheel that I posted. Lifetime warranty hub that retails at $185 with the strongest and most proven axle and bearing set up, cross laced for superior strength and stiffness to a higher quality rim that retails at $75. After spokes youre only paying $160 shipped for one of the strongest wheels on the market. The hub alone is worth more than that.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

2/16/2014 5:02 PM

ChitownStreetRidah wrote:

anbody?

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

The wheel that I posted. Lifetime warranty hub that retails at $185 with the strongest and most proven axle and bearing set up, cross laced for superior strength and stiffness to a higher quality rim that retails at $75. After spokes youre only paying $160 shipped for one of the strongest wheels on the market. The hub alone is worth more than that.

AND a small amount of the money that youre paying for the wheel goes to Stephen Murray's rehabilitation.

|

2/16/2014 5:20 PM

the primo has a pretty different sound than most hubs i like it..if you're talking about just loudness if the corvus wheel i believe uses the raptor hub and it's the loudest i've heard

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

2/16/2014 11:15 PM

Who gives a Fuck about sound, half of people uses earphones

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx