What would you change?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2016 8:47 AM

I'm looking to spice up the bike a bit and have a clean look. I can spray any of it, change grips, change tyres, stem and sprocket. What colours?

|

6/26/2016 8:49 AM

Photo

|

6/26/2016 11:09 AM

Douse it in gasoline and light it on fire and see what colour it ends up

|

6/26/2016 11:58 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Excellent dude lol

|

6/26/2016 12:16 PM

Raw everything

|

6/26/2016 2:24 PM

Add ab accent color like blue or red

|

6/27/2016 8:36 AM

Lose the purple bar ends and its mint. Or, raw your frame.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

6/27/2016 8:38 AM

eskimojay wrote:

lmao great idea

go raw with tan and brown parts here and there

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

6/27/2016 11:06 AM

Remove the brakes , remove the purple bar ends , angle your seat up a bit more and maybe all black tires if you have the cash . Also maybe a black stem eventually

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/27/2016 11:21 AM

It's your bike, do what you want. Bikes can look clean in any color.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/27/2016 1:21 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's your bike, do what you want. Bikes can look clean in any color.

Truth!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

6/27/2016 1:37 PM

eskimojay wrote:

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

lmao great idea

go raw with tan and brown parts here and there

Liking that idea tbh. Removing purple bar ends anyway as I ordered my new black odi grips + black ends

|

6/27/2016 5:40 PM

Obviously take off the parts that would melt and might need to clear coat it again after but I think fire could do some pretty cool things to the colour

|

6/27/2016 6:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Obviously take off the parts that would melt and might need to clear coat it again after but I think fire could do some pretty ...more

I had a Pine green Volume Mexican I took an acetylene torch to so I could burn off the paint, it looks kinda ratty actually. Raw spots, black charred paint spots, some green and some rust. (I also moved the brake mounts to the seat stay.)

Definitely theft deterrent being ratty, but only if the rest of it follows suit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/27/2016 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2016 8:13 PM

If you have any parts that need replacing or the parts are on its way out replace those first. You have a pretty good canvas to work with since its almost all black. Its your bike do what you want. All black, replace pedals/tires/grips to a different color, chrome chain, awesome looking seat, this is just a small amount of ideas. It all depends on what needs/should be replaced and the $$$ you got man.

|