What would you do?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2011 3:48 PM

If you caught someone stealing your bike?
Me and my friend came out of mcdonalds today to find some dude holding my bike talking to some girl, I just punched him in the face and snatched my bike back haha, Idk if I would have if I was alone though...
What would you do?

|

11/7/2011 3:52 PM

Grab my bike

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

11/7/2011 4:05 PM

scream like a lil girl..

|

11/7/2011 4:07 PM

that a girl rick

|

11/7/2011 4:09 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

that a girl rick

|

11/7/2011 4:11 PM

Krack em, then casually take a piss on em (:

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

11/7/2011 4:20 PM

beat the shit out of them, and stab them repeatedly

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

11/7/2011 4:21 PM

only one hit? u and ur buddy shlda wrecked the guy

|

11/7/2011 4:23 PM

Depends. If they were unarmed, I'd do what ever it took to at least try and stop em. If they had a knife, I'd wait it out but if I thought they were actually gonna stab me, I'd let them take it. All of you would. Some may want to believe it, but your bike ain't worth your life.

|

11/7/2011 4:23 PM

2hipbmx212 wrote:

only one hit? u and ur buddy shlda wrecked the guy

Well it only took one hit to knock him over... haha. I rode over him though lmao.

|

11/7/2011 4:25 PM

Rick_Henry wrote:

Well it only took one hit to knock him over... haha. I rode over him though lmao.

O your good then

|

11/7/2011 4:48 PM

I have done exactly what you did and would not think twice to do it again, uh course.

|

11/7/2011 4:52 PM

If I had a buddy there and some dude was just being a dick in front of his girl by trying to steal my shit, it wold have been the opening scene of Way of the Gun all over again..

"Wanna do the man-dance, first move's yours!!"

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

11/7/2011 4:59 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

If I had a buddy there and some dude was just being a dick in front of his girl by trying to steal my shit, it wold have been the opening scene of Way of the Gun all over again..

"Wanna do the man-dance, first move's yours!!"

hahaha win.

|

11/7/2011 5:25 PM

pretty stupid to leave your bike with out a lock.

what do you expect

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

11/7/2011 5:28 PM

punch him in his vagina and take my bike and ride like the wind.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

11/7/2011 5:30 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

what do you expect

I lost my lock, my friend was outside watching it and decided to run in and get something like a jackass.

|

11/7/2011 5:32 PM

Well, challenge them to a dance off of course, i mean, how else to you settle your disputes.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/7/2011 5:33 PM

i always leave my bike outside of mcdonalds. big windows help. i take mine inside wendys and kmart and shit tho.

|

11/7/2011 5:44 PM

i was sitting on my bike once, and some mixed guy came up to me with a flathead screwdriver, and told me to give him my bike.

i just kinda sat there and stared at him because i was stunned someone would even do that in front of a gas station.

luckily, the lady behind the counter, inside, came out and yelled at the guy (i'm assuming they knew each other) and he went away.

i never go inside anywhere without my bike unless someone is watching it outside.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/7/2011 5:49 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

what do you expect

1234, now adays I drive most places now so my bike doesnt get left out as much but when I do ride to like a fast food place I try and bring my bike in the place or sit outside with it. Dont set yourself up for someone to even have the opportunity to touch your bike.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

11/7/2011 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2011 6:11 PM

I would ask him what grips are the best then ask him whats better, FaF 2.25 or FaF 2.3, Then I would ask him what frame to get then tell him my friend snapped a frame and not to buy it

he would then get so pissed off, he would feel like leaving

|

11/7/2011 6:07 PM

lukegoh13 wrote:

I would ask him what grips are the best then ask him whats better, FaF 2.25 or FaF 2.3, Then I would ask him what frame to get then tell him my friend snapped a frame and not to buy it

Haha, I wanted to ask him what frame he had, but I was just too pissed to even joke with it :/

|

11/7/2011 6:10 PM

lukegoh13 wrote:

best comment of the month!

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

11/7/2011 6:39 PM

lukegoh13 wrote:

ahahahahaha I actually lold at that tongue

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

11/7/2011 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2011 7:23 PM

I threw a black fellow off my bicycle because he thought it would be a smart idea to ride it through town the day he stole it and I got it back. Then a month later someone took it out of my basement. So I did not have it anymore. It was my backup bike but it was real pretty and chrome so black fellows liked it. But I threw him off it got onto said bicycle, and rode away.
Once my friends and I were at the skatepark. And a kid rode up on a bike he stole from one of the kids there, and painted it all blue. My friend who he stole it from noticed it was his from the dent on the dt, fsa headset, and one blue stem bolt. He took it and tailwhipped the kid with it. Not on it. Like his swung it around and the back tire smacked him in the face it was hilarious.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/7/2011 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2011 7:19 PM

if i was alone, id snatch the bike and run as fast as i could,
if i was with friends, id punch him in the stomach so he bends over and knee him right in the jaw, if he tries to strike back, i grab his arm, twist it, and trip him at the same time so that he falls to the ground, and then ill get my friends to back me up and curb-stomp the shit outta him, then take my bike back, and walk away feeling like a boss. infact, im gonna make this my new signature.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/7/2011 7:30 PM

I would just tell his girl that its not his bike and he is poor as F@@@. then go crazy gorilla on him and break his legs, then ride away with dignity while tha girl is scraemin , my herooooooo

|

OOOOOOOH YOU JUST GOT TEACHED BY A TEACHER.

WHAT? i said

11/7/2011 7:33 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

if i was alone, id snatch the bike and run as fast as i could,
if i was with friends, id punch him in the stomach so he bends over and knee him right in the jaw, if he tries to strike back, i grab his arm, twist it, and trip him at the same time so that he falls to the ground, and then ill get my friends to back me up and curb-stomp the shit outta him, then take my bike back, and walk away feeling like a boss. infact, im gonna make this my new signature.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

HAHAHAH fucking win!

|

11/8/2011 3:19 AM

find a way to get my bike back and if its some scrawny fool then knock him down and call the cops haha.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).