Whats better ?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2009 9:10 PM

Brakes ? (front or back)
or none

i perfer to live so i use the back brakes
my cusin on the other hand almost got ran over buy a truck the otherday

|

I hate school

5/22/2009 9:10 PM

none in my book

|

5/22/2009 9:11 PM

no one anwser this

|

5/22/2009 9:12 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

no one anwser this

wow

|

I hate school

5/22/2009 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2009 9:45 PM

well usually its either some trendy kid or somebody older that has no brakes. the older people never have to ride on the street so they dont even need to use them and they are also more aware of their surroundings. younger kids made it into a trend . i personally run no brakes bescause i use them to much. ill pull them while on trails case and die. i have pics of my face to prove it. anyway. until you get very comfortable will you bike and where your riding dont take them off. and unless you super tech street dude. dont run front brakes, either.

|

5/22/2009 9:46 PM

i like running brakes, because i would rather be able to pull them flying down a street with a car infront of you. i have been brakeless and it was alright, but ima stay with brakes

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

5/22/2009 9:46 PM

i throw them on and off. depends on how i feel

|

5/22/2009 9:47 PM

UnCr0ssedB0ss wrote:

i throw them on and off. depends on how i feel

thats what i used todo. only for trails though, then i better of without them

|

5/22/2009 9:49 PM

kelly wrote:

well usually its either some trendy kid or somebody older that has no brakes. the older people never have to ride on the street so they dont even need to use them and they are also more aware of their surroundings. younger kids made it into a trend . i personally run no brakes bescause i use them to much. ill pull them while on trails case and die. i have pics of my face to prove it. anyway. until you get very comfortable will you bike and where your riding dont take them off. and unless you super tech street dude. dont run front brakes, either.

yea my retarded cusin runs front brakes
I used to run no brakes that just when i ddnt bmx when i used the bike just to travel but now I decided I dont want to die as young so i threw them on the back

i think im going to keep them there
I seen some digusting shit on that show Scarred
dammit i hate that show

|

I hate school

5/22/2009 9:51 PM

UnCr0ssedB0ss wrote:

i throw them on and off. depends on how i feel

yea
sometimes I just dont give a fuck and then sometimes im just like dam i dont feel like re-arranging my face today

|

I hate school

5/22/2009 9:52 PM

hahah, yeah youll eventually take em off again.
but everybodies different some like brakes some dont

|

5/22/2009 9:53 PM

UnCr0ssedB0ss wrote:

i throw them on and off. depends on how i feel

kelly wrote:

thats what i used todo. only for trails though, then i better of without them

yeah i only ride trails brakeless because of chase hawk haha

|

5/22/2009 9:54 PM

i'm brakeless now because i just got a frame with no brake mounts but as soon as i get the money i'm buying one with them

|

5/22/2009 9:55 PM

just get removable

|

5/22/2009 9:56 PM

kelly wrote:

just get removable

that's what i'm planning to do

|

5/22/2009 10:00 PM

oh ok. im off for tonight

|

5/22/2009 10:02 PM

what teh hell is removable ?

|

I hate school

5/22/2009 10:03 PM

Jeanybone wrote:

what teh hell is removable ?

the cable guides and brake mounts can be taken off

|

5/22/2009 10:15 PM

when i first started riding in the late 90s. I had front and rear brakes as they came stock. After a while, they stopped working, bike shop closed so i had no way to get them fixed, i tried to get them to work, they didint. So i took them off. I rode that way for years. Now im damn near 22, and cant stand riding without them. The older you get, the wiser.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

5/22/2009 10:45 PM

Id keep the back ones on, but yeah, on and off, depends on what your feeling like

|

5/22/2009 10:51 PM

beiner

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

5/22/2009 11:34 PM

none just it you arent that good have a good oddysey monolever small or medium an then have a linear cable for barspin tailwhip etc.

|

5/23/2009 1:19 AM

i switch between the 2 but when i got brake ill run eclat swift lever linear cable eclat unit brake

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs