What's the best bike for me?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2011 10:43 AM

I'm 6'3 so i know i'm gonna need tall bars and im thinking maybe a 21 inch? I do alot of park and alot of dirt. (table tops, bmx tracks, etc...) I want a strong reliable bike that i wont have to replace parts on. (unless i go custom on it) But what haver you all had good experience with? Thanks guys!
~Eddie

oh i will post a pic of my current bike. Anything i could do to improve it so that it works better for me?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/29/2011 10:53 AM

im 6'3 to yo! i run a 21.25 with 8.25 bars and a cult topload feels really nice

|

I bike everyday. It's great

12/29/2011 10:55 AM

I just noticed my front rim is smaller than my back. Shit. Haha

|

12/29/2011 10:57 AM

S&M wrote:

I just noticed my front rim is smaller than my back. Shit. Haha

It might just be the angle of the pic and the white/black rim playing tricks on your eyes... Or one tire is actually smaller than the other haha.

|

12/29/2011 10:59 AM

Why don't you get an s&m since you chose s&m as your username?

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/29/2011 11:02 AM

SafetyFirst wrote:

It might just be the angle of the pic and the white/black rim playing tricks on your eyes... Or one tire is actually smaller than the other haha.

i thought that too but then i took a ruler and mesured it on the screen and the back one is bigger.. but what can i do to improve this bike? shopuld i sell it to buy a new one? or keep it and put bigger bars on it, etc... what are the best quality bars?

|

Night Light wrote:

I aint rich. haha

|

Night Light wrote:

but my frame IS s&m. haha

|