What's the craziest thing that has ever happened to you through BMX?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2013 8:30 PM

So today a couple of friends and I planned on going to a skatepark, a little ways away from our hometown. (about an hour and a half away) And because none of us have our drivers license yet, we had my friends father drive us. On our way, we got lost, so we stopped at a nearby bmx shop thinking they could give us legitimate directions to the skatepark. We got the directions and we were going to be on our way, but the car wouldn't start so we were stuck in the parking lot. Our first thought was the car either needed a jump or it needed oil. And since oil was the easiest solution, my friend set off on an almost mile journey to the closest gas station. When he came back about 20 minutes later, he had the wrong oil, so he went back to get the right oil. He came back with the right oil a little while afterward. We put the oil in the car and still nothing. The car would not start! So we sat around for about 2 hours trying to think of solutions so we could at least get home. Finally we found someone who could jump the car. That didn't help. After that we came to the conclusion that we were going to have to find a ride home and leave the car. And we couldn't find anyone to take us four and our bikes back home! So we were looking to stay somewhere for the night and get a ride home tomorrow morning! One very kind employee offered us to stay at her house for the night and then go home with someone tomorrow. So we were going to do that. When I contacted my mother to tell her that was the plan, she said she would make the hour and a half long journey to rescue us all and take us home! So to sum it up, a couple of friends and I broke down near a skatepark far from home and were about to stay at a womens house who we had just met today. And my friends father's vehicle is still sitting, broken down in the parking lot of that bike shop. So I'm asking you guys, have you ever been in a situation anything like mine? BMX can take you on adventures! I tried to keep this as different from the 'What's the craziest thing you've ever seen at a skatepark' thread. Sorry this was such a long story.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/25/2013 9:08 PM

addiction to hookers and datura

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/25/2013 9:19 PM

Hahaha yes, that was a crazy freaking day! But we will try again tomorrow XD spent the whole day in a bike shop hanging and eating pizza! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/26/2013 5:00 AM

If it wouldn't start due to low oil it would be seized.

Craziest thing I've had happen is that I dislocated my ankle wall riding a Mercedes

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/26/2013 5:10 PM

I went riding one morning with a couple of friends and the previous day before i put a whole in my tire bombing down a hill so to slow down i put my foot in my tired causing it to rip so my friend dylan said i could use the tire off his brother bikes. well as you know theres going to be a little weight difference going from a folding fly ruben tire to a stock fit 2.25 piece of shit. so we can riding and i went to turndown over a stair and ended up getting stuck clicked in the turndown and i took my handle bar straight to my to my stomach puncturing my pancreas and my large intestine. this got me two weeks in the hospital and three surgeries other wise i could have died and yet i still go out and ride every single day.

Photo

Photo

|

6/26/2013 5:53 PM

nothing exciting happens here

|

6/26/2013 6:25 PM

Gump wrote:

Craziest thing I've had happen is that I dislocated my ankle wall ...more

Ill bet you anything they overfilled the oil sooo much. If the oil isnt pouring out it shouldn't be so low it seizes.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/26/2013 6:31 PM

Ken block style driving in the rain today with a ex-sprint car driver driving & two bikes hanging out the back of a Del Sol (no bike rack)
120mph in the same 361, 000 mile all original del sol with 2 bikes hanging out
Throwing pop cans (Full) at random cars.
Mooning on the highway.
Meeting my best friend lol

|

Instagram

6/26/2013 6:46 PM

DAMN...... sunday O_O You got a shot of yourself getting your pancreas punctured.... Shit looks gnarly.

How's the riding? Still dialed in?

|

6/26/2013 8:03 PM

Gump wrote:

Craziest thing I've had happen is that I dislocated my ankle wall ...more

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Ill bet you anything they overfilled the oil sooo much. If the oil isnt pouring out it shouldn't be so low it seizes.

Nah it ended up being our fuel pump.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/26/2013 8:46 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Ken block style driving in the rain today with a ex-sprint car driver driving & two bikes hanging out the back of a Del ...more

This sounds fun...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

6/26/2013 9:01 PM

Herpes and a missing toe...

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/26/2013 9:25 PM

Ive gotten a concussion from sliding out at a concrete park, pretty hardcore

and cops showed up at a skatepark that didnt allow bikes, have never pedaled faster.

|

Bicycles, Bikes and Cycles

6/26/2013 10:15 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

DAMN...... sunday O_O You got a shot of yourself getting your pancreas punctured.... Shit looks gnarly.

How's the riding? ...more

Still dialed still have all my tricks and more just got barspins both ways and trucks and got downside whips and 180 whips

|

6/26/2013 11:35 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

Still dialed still have all my tricks and more just got barspins both ways and trucks and got downside whips and 180 whips

How do you do it..... that's heart. To take a bar to the stomach and be near death and continue to ride..... I mean after a bad fall I get up and see where I went wrong to do it again but something like that..... Props to you. Mad props....

Must have some huge balls =P Any tips? I gotta enlarge mine haha

|

6/26/2013 11:53 PM

Forgot to post my crazy thing. First year of riding I saw a lady get mugged and I felt bad cause I didn't do shit. A year later (recently like 6 months ago) I saw an old man getting mugged and this time I did do something. I learned it's best not to get into someone elses mugging dying over someones wallet ain't worth it. If someone is getting mugged help them afterwards. O_O

Idk still kind of weirded out by the whole thing. Saw some kids smoking weed up on the rooftops today?

|

6/27/2013 4:32 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

How's the riding? ...more

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

How do you do it..... that's heart. To take a bar to the stomach and be near death and continue to ride..... I mean after a ...more

People ask me how I do it all the time. Why would I still ride after all the pain and all the tears and the struggle of dealing with the memories of being in the most pain of your life and it's the love for the sport. Bmx has always been my outlet when I was upset or just wanted something to do I loved to get together get with friends go out and have fun on my bike. My bike was always there to get me through the hardest times like my dads cancer no matter how pissed I was I would go ride and it would help me cope with all the stress. The main thing that got me back on my bike was realizing that there are pros out there in every sport that could be paralyzed and wish they could still do what they love everyday so if I have a second chance I'm going to do it no matter what even if it does kill me. My friend gave me his bike fucking around and said Joey let's see if you still got it and after a little bit I took his bike threw a 180 a barspin and did hang fives all over a basketball court and it brought back so many memories and brought back my happiness

|

6/27/2013 8:06 AM

Got a BJ sitting on my bike

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/27/2013 9:47 AM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

People ask me how I do it all the time. Why would I still ride after all the pain and all the tears and the struggle of ...more

Wish I had someone like you to ride with.... massive props!

Keep it up smile

|

6/27/2013 12:17 PM

I got bumped by a car because I wasn't paying attention. The driver gave me her information and it was my friend's girlfriend's mom

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

6/27/2013 12:30 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

How do you do it..... that's heart. To take a bar to the stomach and be near death and continue to ride..... I mean after a ...more

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

People ask me how I do it all the time. Why would I still ride after all the pain and all the tears and the struggle of ...more

Aav1996 wrote:

Keep it up smile

Thats beautiful man. Thats a great thing. It shows how BMX is not just fun, its a therapy.

|

6/27/2013 12:30 PM

Photo
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/27/2013 1:39 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Ken block style driving in the rain today with a ex-sprint car driver driving & two bikes hanging out the back of a Del ...more

tito24 wrote:

This sounds fun...

It is very much so.

|

Instagram

6/28/2013 4:07 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

Keep it up smile

Thanks bud means a ton

|

6/28/2013 4:08 AM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

Keep it up smile

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thats beautiful man. Thats a great thing. It shows how BMX is not just fun, its a therapy.

I agree dude and thank you for your support

|