What's the difference between Haros series?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2009 3:23 AM

It all depends...

Haro X series More advanced some say more for dirt and park, this bike is built for damage.This bike is more for intermediate ppl who can do wheelies and arent afraid of jumps.

Haro F series
If your into street this bikes good for street
more for flatland wheelies, bunnyhops etc... But it is awful small... good for small jumpers.

Haro Forum series

This is most advanced series for PROS. Dirt, park, street, you name it! This bike is also the lightest of all the series.
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!
Basicly the best bike of haros series
24 inches of pure fun

|

6/7/2009 3:24 AM

I have A Haro X1 and shortly im gettinig a F5.They are both awsome

|

6/7/2009 6:48 AM

wtf was the point of this thread??

it didnt prove anything or shed light on some obscure subject... we know you get what you pay for...

ive had a couple haros and dont hate on them but seriously where r u going with this?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

6/7/2009 7:11 AM

My Haro x1 is shit im getting a Mirraco Blend for the simple fact they dont suck

|

I live for the thrill and pushing my limits.

6/7/2009 7:12 AM

I think he either really likes Haro, or works for them...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/7/2009 8:18 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I think he either really likes Haro, or works for them...

Becoz his a "HaroDude" =="

|

More n more n more

6/7/2009 8:25 AM

ya kno what....all the rumors on haros being junk are true. i have a 2006 backtrail x3 and it sucks. ok the stock back rim just came apart 1day when i was riding...this was before i started trying tricks, and so far ive absolutly hated the bike, i no longer like haro,

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

6/7/2009 8:38 AM

well i love my haro i never had any major problems with mine only thing ive ever replaced by force were my bearings and the chain and brake pads...that stuff needs replaced on every bike...but what was the point of this thread?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

6/7/2009 9:07 AM

i love how everyone who loves haros got a 46t chain wheelwink

|

Remeber:Slippage Will Cause Stiches

6/7/2009 9:24 AM

Haros Blow this thread is over...

|

I live for the thrill and pushing my limits.

6/7/2009 9:26 AM

AncasterBike wrote:

i love how everyone who loves haros got a 46t chain wheelwink

if your referring to me then your completely wrong

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

6/7/2009 9:55 AM

I love Haro. This thread is pointless though.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/7/2009 10:21 AM

tibug wrote:

I love Haro. This thread is pointless though.

amen brother

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

5/4/2012 11:20 PM

Got a Chrome 2000 Backtrail X1 ....HEAVY as hell... Just use it to exercise my dog and work my legs. Chrome with black and red like the old fat sprocket eyeball... no probs with it, other than its heavy.

|

5/4/2012 11:57 PM

oShMoSis wrote:

Got a Chrome 2000 Backtrail X1 ....HEAVY as hell... Just use it to exercise my dog and work my legs. Chrome with black and red like the old fat sprocket eyeball... no probs with it, other than its heavy.

OLD THREAD, DUMB FUCK.

|

5/5/2012 8:48 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

ya kno what....all the rumors on haros being junk are true. i have a 2006 backtrail x3 and it sucks. ok the stock back rim just came apart 1day when i was riding...this was before i started trying tricks, and so far ive absolutly hated the bike, i no longer like haro,

haro just got a face lift there new bikes are amazinly strong and hold up rely well and haro dude f series are park bikes

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

5/5/2012 9:11 AM

jj0996 wrote:

haro just got a face lift there new bikes are amazinly strong and hold up rely well and haro dude f series are park bikes

this is very true. Yes in the early 2000's Haros really sucked. then they finally got someone who knew what they were doing in charge (allan cooke). Now, Haro is one of the most competative complete bike company, and also has one of the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK frame out.. The SD frame.
cant hate on that, or there veteraned team.

|