What's the lightest bmx frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2014 5:50 AM

Could someone please tell me what's the lightest frame I'm thinking of getting a total hangover but don't no wether there any good

|

6/24/2014 5:51 AM

S&M Warpig or FBM Angel of Death.

|

6/24/2014 6:00 AM

Redline Flight Carbon Pro. Super strong as well and the lightness will make you be able to do triple whips in to foam within 3 weeks, which I assume is your aspiration.

|

6/24/2014 6:00 AM

Ti Eastern Grim Reaper.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/24/2014 7:13 AM

Not the strongest.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/24/2014 7:33 AM

T-rider wrote:

Not the strongest.

This.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/24/2014 7:38 AM

Just get a Guerra Martyr if you can find one. 3.9 pounds and kind of strong haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/24/2014 7:42 AM

Don't be a bitch, ride your goddamn bike and don't be a weight weenie.

|

6/24/2014 7:46 AM

As much as I want to rip into this kid too, maybe He's like 5 foot tall & a weedy little kid that needs a light Bike to be able to Ride! OR he might be a complete idiot who's stuck in the early to mid 00's where if Your Bike wasn't the most expensive, lightest, Ti'd out swag wagon then You're the laughing stock of the Skate Park!? Who knows!? Enlighten Us New Kid!

|

6/24/2014 8:26 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

S&M Warpig or FBM Angel of Death.

This

Or the dk general lee

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/24/2014 8:32 AM

Topsey wrote:

As much as I want to rip into this kid too, maybe He's like 5 foot tall & a weedy little kid that needs a light Bike to be ...more

I don't like him just because pf his grammar skills.

|

6/24/2014 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2014 8:39 AM

S&m lighter then fuck frames are pretty solid and not to light , 4.2 pounds for a 21 inch top tube frames pretty good

|

6/24/2014 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2014 8:48 AM

Hit up FBM to get a custom frame. Tell them you want every tube made entirely of .065" thick tubing. It's much thinner than the average so it should be very light.

|

6/24/2014 8:56 AM

Topsey wrote:

As much as I want to rip into this kid too, maybe He's like 5 foot tall & a weedy little kid that needs a light Bike to be ...more

I don't recall the ti'd our swag thing in the early to mid 00s at all...but maybe like 09 10 11 it started to go that way...when the lightest bike = the coolest bike.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/24/2014 9:05 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I don't recall the ti'd our swag thing in the early to mid 00s at all...but maybe like 09 10 11 it started to go that ...more

My Memory is awful lol. When I was reading Your comment, I thought no, actually in 2000/2001 I was on a Series One & then a Wessel Barcode that weighed around 38lbs! 36t Macneil Guard Sprocket, G-Sport Vandal Hubs laced to Primo Hula Hoops, Pitchforks, Primo Hemmeroid Seat with a Perv Post & Viking Clamp, so much rad shit on it!!! Such a Fucking RETARD for selling that Bike!!! You're right, we're talking probs 08 to 11 yeah.

|

6/24/2014 12:46 PM

My asshole

|

6/24/2014 12:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

My asshole

Can anyone corroborate this?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/24/2014 1:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

My asshole

tomdon wrote:

Can anyone corroborate this?

Yes, whips for day is ya know what im sayin.

|

6/24/2014 2:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

My asshole

tomdon wrote:

Can anyone corroborate this?

Mychaylo wrote:

Yes, whips for day is ya know what im sayin.

His asshole is so easy to whip around. Definitely up the new kids alley

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/24/2014 3:51 PM

Just drill holes in your current frame.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/24/2014 5:59 PM

Unfortunantly, I can't say inb4 everyone rips on a kid for being a weight weenie, because i was not here early enough.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

6/24/2014 8:20 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Just drill holes in your current frame.

Fuck that, just cut your top tube & seat stays off. max weight savings there.

|

6/24/2014 8:35 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Just drill holes in your current frame.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fuck that, just cut your top tube & seat stays off. max weight savings there.

Ah yes! But how could we forget to tell him to cut out at least five spokes from each wheel!? Make sure you remove your reflectors and water bottles as well!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/24/2014 9:08 PM

Isn't there already a Vital Scoot for people like this?

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/24/2014 9:12 PM

Lightest frame is no frame at all. Instant 4-5 lbs diet right there.

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

6/24/2014 10:32 PM

tr1x wrote:

Lightest frame is no frame at all. Instant 4-5 lbs diet right there.

Yes, use yourself as your frame.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/24/2014 11:36 PM

tr1x wrote:

Lightest frame is no frame at all. Instant 4-5 lbs diet right there.

neophyte16 wrote:

Yes, use yourself as your frame.

bars, a stem, forks, a front wheel, and a couple pegs is all you need lol

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

6/25/2014 12:45 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

S&M Warpig or FBM Angel of Death.

clearly these. and the eastern Hercules

but in all seriousness, the ti reaper

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/25/2014 2:29 AM

Get a custom TI frame made, make "easy access" holes on the tubing where you can put condoms in.

Fill the condoms with Helium.

Watch your bike float in the air all by itself like a balloon.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

6/25/2014 11:11 AM

one try kid wrote:

Get a custom TI frame made, make "easy access" holes on the tubing where you can put condoms in.

Fill the condoms with ...more

dude. all the tailwhips!!!!!!!!!

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "