What's the point...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2011 1:30 PM

...in having a toptube placed this high?
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/20/2011 1:31 PM

magic

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/20/2011 1:31 PM

what frame?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/20/2011 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2011 1:33 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

what frame?

sputnic skyline v3

getskyhigh: Hmmm, seems reasonable.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/20/2011 1:43 PM

the farther apart the toptube and downtube are from each other the stronger the headtube is. its all about how much more leverage there is when the two tubes converge on a single point rather than it being placed on the ends.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/20/2011 1:48 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

the farther apart the toptube and downtube are from each other the stronger the headtube is. its all about how much more leverage there is when the two tubes converge on a single point rather than it being placed on the ends.

thiss it puts less stress on the top tube and headtube weld from landing hard

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

5/20/2011 1:59 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

TCbmx. wrote:

thiss it puts less stress on the top tube and headtube weld from landing hard

hey TCbmx...how doyou run spoke nipplesas a adjuster for your brakes?i just wanted to know cuz i just got my gyro.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

5/20/2011 2:02 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

hey TCbmx...how doyou run spoke nipplesas a adjuster for your brakes?i just wanted to know cuz i just got my gyro.

heyy mann ill post you some picture of it
bo post in my bikecheck and ill post a pic of it in one sec

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

5/20/2011 2:03 PM

It makes you go faster

sick frame

|

5/20/2011 2:04 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

good point... cupovjoe you are a mad genius.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

5/20/2011 2:14 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

In other words, it disperses the stress over a larger area. If all the stress is focused at one point, the more likely there is to be a failure. That's why it's easier to chop a tree down with an axe rather than a baseball bat.

|