Whats the trend in your area

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2013 8:38 PM

This popped into my head today and wanted to make a thread about it.
this is our trend
director forks
profiles
flatware cufflinks
odyssey pc pedals
demolition momentums
shadow chains
suprisingly no rasta stuff tho loltongue

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/26/2013 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2013 8:42 PM

stolen team cranks and anything gsport here.oh and tl stems. so i sold my tl and got a fl to be different. and switched out my teams for eastern pros.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/26/2013 8:51 PM

haha ya tl steams are here to but i have one and love it also overly sized bars is here to like 9.5x30 and stuff

|

Save a tree

4/26/2013 8:54 PM

People here dig topload stems and tires around 2.10 and above.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/26/2013 9:03 PM

no real big trends here.. a couple years ago though nearly everyone had a Fit frame though.

|

4/26/2013 9:08 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

no real big trends here.. a couple years ago though nearly everyone had a Fit frame though.

like every one has a fit frame here (including me tho got it for like 50$)

|

Save a tree

4/26/2013 9:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2013 9:11 PM

Unfortunately being a swagfag is a big trend here, I'm proud to say I currently and have never been part of it.
Shitty music.
Shit talking. Honestly I might have to explain this, but I don't want to, cause I'm tired.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/26/2013 9:13 PM

Me? wrote:

Unfortunately being a swagfag is a big trend here, I'm proud to say I currently and have never been part of it.
Shitty music.
Shit talking. Honestly I might have to explain this, but I don't want to, cause I'm tired.

thats here too. no need to explain

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/26/2013 9:14 PM

I've seen quite a few people with top loads AND perfect tens, and these people aren't even tall

|

4/26/2013 9:20 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I've seen quite a few people with top loads AND perfect tens, and these people aren't even tall

same here

|

Save a tree

4/26/2013 9:22 PM

Me? wrote:

Shitty music.

Tons of them here too, same with kids who buy shitty Hondas, remove the muffler then think it's the best thing ever -______-

|

4/26/2013 9:27 PM

Me? wrote:

Shitty music.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Tons of them here too, same with kids who buy shitty Hondas, remove the muffler then think it's the best thing ever -______-

Rice is a huge trend here, but I didn't feel like it was relavent so I left that one out. People love their Civic's on cut springs and big ass mufflers.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/26/2013 9:29 PM

Me? wrote:

Shitty music.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Me? wrote:

Rice is a huge trend here, but I didn't feel like it was relavent so I left that one out. People love their Civic's on cut springs and big ass mufflers.

ya theres this one dude that just lowered his new honda and like thought he now owns a fuffin lambo or somethimg

|

Save a tree

4/26/2013 9:36 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

ya theres this one dude that just lowered his new honda and like thought he now owns a fuffin lambo or somethimg

pretty much how they all are here too. I wouldn't hate on them so much if they didn't act like they're driving around a Bugatti Veyron, but they drive these hunks of shit around that sound like lawnmowers and think it's legitimately the nicest car ever.

|

4/26/2013 9:39 PM

Fat, squeaky tires.

|

4/26/2013 10:03 PM

Being a cunt
The better riders being twice the cunts we are
Stolen Teams
Shadow Little Ones
Mission wheels
Shadow sprockets
ODIs (I'm literally the only one who doesn't ride them)

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/26/2013 10:11 PM

Umm gsport stuff and prob fat seats but there's only five riders here and I've trained the well

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/26/2013 10:14 PM

Carrying a can of mace is a trend here.....someone mucks with you, pull it out and spray it. I don't want,have,or need one but it's sketchy. Pretty much if you bike/skate your going to get jumped lol. I had a hatchet pulled on me once.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/26/2013 10:18 PM

Not much over here, Total Parts are pretty popular, and lots of people (Normally about 5' 8") say they are going to get Perfect Tens, but I've actually never seen them in person. There are probably more riders with Profile Hubs than those who don't, but everyone still knows that there is a lot of other good hubs and like I said there are still a lot of riders who don't have them. 25/9 is also really common here, I know most people have iut, but barely anyone here has 28/9 or anything else. From when the Federal Lacey Frame was released, till about 6 months ago, everyone wanted Federal Parts, particularly the Lacey Frame and Bars. They still are really popular. BSD are really popular too. Oh, and loads of people have United Voyages, Beacons and Motherships because they were really cheap on Winstanleys (A British Mailorder).

|

4/26/2013 10:49 PM

Demo momentoms
Shadow valtrus bars
Odis

|

4/27/2013 12:59 AM

Trends here in melbourne, aus, victoria, in the northern suburbs:

Cult match rims or odyssey
odyssey levers
fat tires front and back
Big bars
Street frames
profile cranks
Street setups with profile hubs
4 pegs
Slammed seats

Trends starting:
Gyro
Low cut seat post frames
chrome everything.

|

4/27/2013 1:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 1:55 AM

Hmm the only common parts I see most are top loads, fat seats.. maybe Cult shit too. For the most part people round here build their shit up uniquely.

Lets all begin a new trend, the PERSONAL PREFERENCE trend.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/27/2013 2:08 AM

BMXism wrote:

Hmm the only common parts I see most are top loads, fat seats.. maybe Cult shit too. For the most part people round here build their shit up uniquely.

Lets all begin a new trend, the PERSONAL PREFERENCE trend.

Well i have a BSD Beverage 20.65TT, Full gyro twin setup, match rear wheel and chrome deviant front with silver spokes and powerblocks, please don't tell me it's trendy because nobody in the world owns such a street frame and have such a parky theme. My build when it's finished will be

Federal Love Top load
Chrome BSD Giraffic Bars
Odyssey R32 forks
Powerblocks
Deviant chrome front
Primo Balance chrome rear
Colony clone front hub
Cult match rear hub
Silver spokes and red nipples
BSD headset and bottom bracket
Strictly pivotal slim seat
Premium 1948 spline drive cranks
Eclat slash PC pedals
Full snafu gyro setup

^^^ pretty unique if you ask me, not trendy at all.

|

4/27/2013 2:12 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

saw a 13yr old with this setup the bars were up to his neck as he's midget so fucking funny

|

Bruh

4/27/2013 3:18 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Carrying a can of mace is a trend here.....someone mucks with you, pull it out and spray it. I don't want,have,or need one but it's sketchy. Pretty much if you bike/skate your going to get jumped lol. I had a hatchet pulled on me once.

where the fuck do you live in Canada that fellow bikers/skaters rob and or mace your ass?

|

4/27/2013 3:19 AM

oh and also high seats and brakes are coming back

|

4/27/2013 3:40 AM

Seems like most of this stuff is just personal preference

|

4/27/2013 6:56 AM

Damm so much civic hate over here. What do you guys like fukin chargers?

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/27/2013 7:12 AM

Profile and S&M are big out here (understandably). We also happen to have a bunch of people from Michigan who live/ride here.

|

4/27/2013 7:59 AM

whats happening here is 10 year old that can barley hop at all are getting $600-$700 completes

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130