What's this worth?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2013 6:56 PM

I'm not ready to sell yet, but might be in afew months. I have purple anml rs to n4fl white v1, and a bsd fa back to purp rs, I'm just wondering what u guys think I could get for them, ohh and its laced with sapim spokes

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/3/2013 7:38 PM

everyone is gonna have an opinion. and pics of scratches/dents/dings will help determine a fair market value also. factor in how good the bearings are currently, if spokes are bent, alot to consider

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/3/2013 7:42 PM

ill trade it to you for unicorn cum my best friend had to suck it out of a tube blindfolded in an alley its pretty legit wink

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/3/2013 7:44 PM

hmmm 3, 4..

|

5/3/2013 7:51 PM

tomdon wrote:

everyone is gonna have an opinion. and pics of scratches/dents/dings will help determine a fair market value also. factor in how good the bearings are currently, if spokes are bent, alot to consider

oh the rims have maby 3 tiny scratches from replacing tires, spokes are fine, hubs are like mint, although i sanded the paint off of the gaurds on the n4fl

|

5/3/2013 7:58 PM

pics would make it much easier to give you an estimated value. but i would say around 90-100 for front and like 150-175 for the back? you know how it is, just opening the box starts killing value. hopefully these estimated quotes dont offend you

|

5/3/2013 8:05 PM

tomdon wrote:

pics would make it much easier to give you an estimated value. but i would say around 90-100 for front and like 150-175 for the back? you know how it is, just opening the box starts killing value. hopefully these estimated quotes dont offend you

yeah if i posted pics they would be shitty cell phone ones so i dont think they would be of muchhelp, and these seem to be good prices especially for the higher end ones lol

|

5/3/2013 8:06 PM

glad to help

|

5/3/2013 8:22 PM

Yeah what tom said seems right, and if your not sure its always better to start prices high so theres room to negotiate

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin