What's up guys? Long time no see!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2017 1:56 PM

Ive been super busy with life and bikes so I haven't been able to get on here as much. Just wanted to check in and see what's new with y'all and your biking careers!

I recently broke my scaphoid for the 4th time and opted for surgery this time, so I've got some number of months ahead of me before I'm technically able to ride again.Photo

Been taking advantage of my off-time to let some other injuries (pinched sciatic nerve, etc.) heal up aswell. Planning on coming back stronger than ever! I've quit smoking cigarettes, got myself a better stretching regimen, working on eating a little better and working out more, aswell as got myself some more protective shoes and pads.

Also been trying to keep my life bmx-related while I can't actually ride. Been staying pretty focused on filming and editing, which led me to start a 7 year DVD project a few weeks back, along with any other smaller projects in the mean time. I just dropped this masterpiece on the Capital Crew channel a couple days ago, feel free to let me know what you guys think! Any constructive criticism is welcome, I'd love to know what you guys want to see!

So what's new with you guys?!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/5/2017 2:13 PM

Surgery scary hope it all goes well

|

9/5/2017 4:11 PM

Working two jobs, kid is almost 3 now, he rides his strider at skateparks. It's rad!

I have a house and a pump track out back. Also rad.

FINALLY GOT A NEW FRAME TOO.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/6/2017 8:47 AM

Glad to hear y'all are doing well! What frame did you get dave?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/7/2017 6:24 AM

Pump track in the back garden is the dream. Don't reckon I'd get it passed by the missus though.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/7/2017 11:14 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Glad to hear y'all are doing well! What frame did you get dave?

Radio Nemesis-there was a KILLER deal through the shop I work at. Snagged that frame, a cable, a Gsport Roloway front hub and spokes for under 235.

I love shop deals.

Here's the track:
Photo

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/7/2017 11:17 AM

Chics dig scars! & Don't forget, Scars are simply tattoos with a great story behind them!

|