Whats with Zack Gerber

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 1:51 PM

Seems like Zack Gerber has been flying under the radar for years which is crazy. He shreds and doesnt seem to be hooked up by any sponsors other then redline, seems odd that such a good rider such as him doesnt get as much recigniton as half the pros out there lol dude fucking flaired off a dock.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/30/2013 1:50 PM

Redline and albes. He has flow from profile. He's set, why be obligated into a job like being sponsored when he can ride and film what he wants, when he wants.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/30/2013 1:59 PM

He has some crazy footage out there from what I've seen. He seems chill as fuck, which is cool.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/30/2013 2:04 PM

because he doesnt care, he is so good, suuuper nice, thats all that matters, some people like to be under the radar...i talked to garret (reynolds) when he was at my local park and he said he wishes he was low key..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/30/2013 2:06 PM

king_swag wrote:

because he doesnt care, he is so good, suuuper nice, thats all that matters, some people like to be under the radar...i talked ...more

Does seem like a really laid back dude, all im saying is if he took advantage of his talent he could gather aloot more sponsor. I really could see him in the x games.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/30/2013 2:13 PM

He was in dew tour^^^.He just rides and lives his life. He can afford a house, car, and his travels. He's content with that. He's doing it the right way. He doesn't care how many questions you ask him since he's pro, he'll answer no attitude then play call the shits with you and not be outrageous. If you can't bar, hell get you to try one. He won't beat you to the ground about it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/30/2013 2:15 PM

I told him to rest up a bit.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

5/30/2013 2:22 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I told him to rest up a bit.

made my day haha

but yeah OP he does what he wants his stunts in the latest Redline team edit were sick

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2013 2:35 PM

X games are shit and these are great responses. That's what bmx is all about =) If these pros wanted to get into bmx for the $$$ they would've hit the weights to try out for some "traditional" sport crap.

|

5/30/2013 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 2:42 PM

I think he still lives in ohio?
But yeah ive seen him in person & hes more laid back than the 1 other pro ive meant.
EDIT :Met*

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/30/2013 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 2:49 PM

king_swag wrote:

because he doesnt care, he is so good, suuuper nice, thats all that matters, some people like to be under the radar...i talked ...more

garret is awesome, one of the chilliest guys ive met. I talked to him when odyssey was having that march madness sale and talked with him for like half an hour before I left

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 3:02 PM

satanist for sure, any one see that smith to smith to smith to illuminati manual magical speed from no where to 180 out vid on those stair like ledges

plus he does roids

double the gay

no soul mixed with roids

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/30/2013 3:04 PM

he is crazy like the flairs off loding docks and stuff

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/30/2013 4:22 PM

king_swag wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

garret is awesome, one of the chilliest guys ive met. I talked to him when odyssey was having that march madness sale and ...more

i talked to g. reeves as well at the sale!! haha,but im talking about reynoldds, who wasnt at the sale...

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/30/2013 4:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 4:48 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

satanist for sure, any one see that smith to smith to smith to illuminati manual magical speed from no where to 180 out vid on ...more

If vitalbmx could trade you for sunny I think it would......

You know what I think vital would trade you for sbc and SUNNY at the same time.... What a fucking bargain

|

5/30/2013 4:58 PM

king_swag wrote:

i talked to g. reeves as well at the sale!! haha,but im talking about reynoldds, who wasnt at the sale...

haha yeeah guess I should have read the post better I could have sworn it said reeves when I first saw it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 6:03 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

satanist for sure, any one see that smith to smith to smith to illuminati manual magical speed from no where to 180 out vid on ...more

Donkey dick slurping retard, your dad should have rolled over and shot you on the truck seat.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/30/2013 8:38 PM

You guys suck , I'd give my right nut to talk to Garrett Reynolds

LOL Just kidding but I'd want to chill and see him shred

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/30/2013 9:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 9:09 PM

I think most pros would like to stay low key. But at the same time being in the spot light once in a while helps them rep their sponsors better and get more people riding/buying parts. Garret R. says he'd like to be less known and that's cool, but he probably wouldn't have his own company right now if he wasn't so popular. Plus riding street like a beast is always going to turn some heads whether you want the attention or not. Is what it is. The BMX scene is cool like that, you can be a great rider and stay low key, or put yourself out there for the brand if you want too. It's all goooood.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting