Whats wrong with me

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2013 11:24 PM

3 days ago I tryed 180s out of banks and almost got them then yesterday I got them close to landing them every time then today I just get scared trying them it's weird like ill go up then then lock up right after I hop or if I don't lock up then ether I won't look or my back tire hits something. Do you guys have any tips on how to look every time or build up confidence so I can do em again and I pumped up my tires to like 80 psi from 60 do you think that would make a difference

|

4/1/2013 11:42 PM

Keep doing them again and again till you get confident... Fall a few times... I think everyone has those moments. I remember my first few bunnyhops I would freeze up and crash against the curb. Keep in mind even when you have something dialed doesn't mean your not going to fall =)

|

4/1/2013 11:43 PM

Try holding the wiener. Just knitting. I have no idea. A 180 shouldn't be scary.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/2/2013 12:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2013 12:09 AM

What's wrong with you is that you think something is wrong with you.

Don't be afraid of landing backwards. It's the same as riding a bike forwards. Pedal back, roll out. Simple. Keep it that way.

II
V

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/2/2013 12:19 AM

If your Wheels is hitting then your going to early. Hop later, Hop Higher, and Spin Harder.

|

4/2/2013 12:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2013 12:45 AM

get fucked up and try it. makes it less scary

|

vital's redneck

4/2/2013 6:28 AM

nothing everyone does that its just who keeps on trying!

|