What's your favourite looking frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2016 3:18 PM

Now some people love to get parts that match and look good and some don't, but we've all seen a frame and thought 'Holy crap that looks nice', so whats your favourite looking frame?

Personally I love the V1 obscura in trans red. The silver looks badass with red- Considering getting my envy frame painted the same way

Another great looking frame is the wtp awake

These two are by far my favourite looking frames, and I'm hoping there will still be some trans red obscuras left when I build my custom bike in a few years after my wtp envy breaks.

|

4/21/2016 6:36 PM

Agreed, those are eye catching but not over the top. Another one I think stands test of time is the Cam Wood frame

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

4/21/2016 7:09 PM

This will be the heart of my next bike project. Translucent Red Lairdframe.

I also like the copper and blue one in this pic, but the red has been sticking in my mind for months now

The backbar weld design will either be:

the Valknut

or some variation of the 3 X's Straight Edge symbol:

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

4/21/2016 7:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 7:35 PM

S&M Hucker

Colony Sweetooth

BSD RVIDXR

|

4/21/2016 7:39 PM

I ALMOST got the Cam Wood frame. ALMOST. They were out of stock at The Distro when I was ready to buy it, so I said screw it and got a Federal Lacey, Federal Drop Bars and Federal Liquid forks instead.

I miss working at a shop and getting stuff for cost.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2016 7:58 PM

I just got a mutiny obscura in that same trans red. i catch myself staring at the details all the time.

My favorite frame would have to first be mine!

Second favorite is the new Credence CCR

|

Smoke Drink Die

4/21/2016 8:52 PM

For me, the paintjob speaks for it all, unless something really stands out, which I haven't found. I like simply chainstay and seatstay bridges. I love seafoam green, teal, turquoise... But any unique trans colored frame, I will also really dig. I'm waiting for a legit pink painted or trans pink frame to make it's way out to the market without everyone calling people faggots for riding them.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/21/2016 10:13 PM

420bongblazer wrote:

S&M Hucker

Colony Sweetooth

BSD RVIDXR

I Reeaallly like those BSD RVIDXR frames...ESPECIALLY the chrome(raw?) one. those were in 3rd behind the Kink Mudrunner (2) and the Lairdframe above...for the future build

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

4/21/2016 10:31 PM

Verde Cartel 1 (Aqua) / Cartel Kiraly

WTP Sterling (Black Titan & & Gloss White colorway) Such a clean looking frame

Terrible-1 Danny Hickerson (Trans Blue) (Photos from Vital Member "Anchorsaweigh".... couldn't find any good Google IMG's, lol sry m8)

FlyBikes Urbano (Gloss Tan & Broom Yellow)

Kink Tocco v2 (Mint)

Subrosa Pandora DTTv2

Subrosa Alameda

Guerra Martyr

Fit Lurch

Fit Aitken s3.5

Mutant Bikes Corvo

There's a whole lot more frames I think look super dialed... srs m8 this list can keep growing for a while LOL, but really though, nearest and dearest is the Aqua Cartel 1 (Built it, not a week later it got stolen, never seen again) clean cut and dialed has to be the WTP Sterling the timeless one for me is the Aitken s3.5 I had.

There's others but my reply is too damn long. LOL

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

4/21/2016 10:33 PM

Probably a transblue fit wifi.

I don't mind a flat black fit wifi too.. #streetasfuck

Just the right standover, gussets errewhere... v street.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/22/2016 3:27 AM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Terrible-1 Danny Hickerson (Trans Blue) (Photos from Vital Member "Anchorsaweigh".... couldn't find any good Google IMG's, lol sry m8)

Kink Tocco v2 (Mint)

Subrosa Pandora DTTv2

Subrosa Alameda

Guerra Martyr

Fit Lurch

Fit Aitken s3.5

Mutant Bikes Corvo

There's a whole lot more frames I think look super dialed... srs m8 this list can keep growing for a while LOL, but really though, nearest and dearest is the Aqua Cartel 1 (Built it, not a week later it got stolen, never seen again) clean cut and dialed has to be the WTP Sterling the timeless one for me is the Aitken s3.5 I had.

Yeah the sterling frame in titan black looks so badass, I have the darker titan black colour that the envy has, and titan black sterling bars, looks so clean. The T1 Danny Hickerson frame looks so great too

|

4/22/2016 4:05 AM

Mine..

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

4/22/2016 6:18 AM

My old cam wood is without a doubt the nicest looking frame I've ever seen. If it were brakeless it would be even nicer

|

4/22/2016 7:27 AM

I gotta say my favourite looking frames are the Sunday Soundwave in both the raw and trans red and the broadcaster in the trans teal colour. Like the one mark burnett used to ride.

|

4/22/2016 8:23 AM

The Take One True Avenue

FBM Deployer
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/22/2016 10:56 AM

You can't beat the clean look of any brakeless frame imo.

|

4/22/2016 11:00 AM

Oddity wrote:

The Take One True Avenue

FBM Deployer
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Wow, the Take one-- that is dope

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

4/22/2016 11:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 11:31 AM

My custom one off s&m LTF

|

4/22/2016 11:32 AM

My 1664 x s&m Bonesaw frame

|

4/22/2016 12:47 PM

Back again!
Posting my current bike this time. Idk what... it looks raggedy but at the same time something about it just blends well.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

4/22/2016 1:05 PM

The WeThePeople Awake is by far my favourite looking frame , along with a Fiend Reynolds frame , the blood red V1 and the upcoming brown V2. My current frame , S&M Bonesaw , is my favourite because I ride it haha .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/22/2016 1:12 PM

Standard sta500, Terrible one Barcode, S&M Warpig, etc.

|

4/22/2016 2:27 PM

This is the frame I'm currently running, my wtp envy 21". Looks so great and in person is so much better

|

4/22/2016 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2016 5:34 PM

How could I forget to mention Native! Their frames are pretty unique.

|

Smoke Drink Die

4/22/2016 5:28 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

How could I forget to mention Native! Their frames are pretty unique.

Yeah man seeing unique frames like that with double bridges is on another level

|

4/23/2016 6:29 AM

I would love to get the bsd passenger frame

|

4/23/2016 8:21 AM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Kink Tocco v2 (Mint)

Subrosa Pandora DTTv2

Subrosa Alameda

Guerra Martyr

Fit Lurch

Fit Aitken s3.5

Mutant Bikes Corvo

The subrosa dtt is such a good looking frame! Half of it is the wishbone chainstay and the other half is the dual top tube, just wish it came in more trans colours

|

4/23/2016 2:35 PM

man...seeing all of the raw frames is making me think I might want the laridframe raw....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

4/23/2016 2:57 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

man...seeing all of the raw frames is making me think I might want the laridframe raw....

You should see bmxer_yoshi's ride. Really nice raw hoodbird with chrome bars and forks

|